2.

*Niall's Pov*

I held the phone between my ear using my shoulder. I was trying to talk to Harry and open my locker at the same time.

"Just ditch!" He said.

"Just because you're not here to protect me doesn't mean I can't protect myself. I mean honestly. And you should have told me that before I even got ready this morning. I'm not wasting a outfit because of you." I said opening my locker.

I grabbed out my binder and closed it. "I'm sorry. And you can not protect yourself. And speaking of outfit what do you have on?" He asked me.

"My white skirt, black and white converse, white tee, and plaid black and white flannel." I said sighing.

"A skirt! Again! How many do you have?" He asked me.

"Oh please. I don't have that many." I said.

"Just... I don't know keep your skirt from riding up. Pull it down periodically. And wrap the flannel around your waist going up stairs–" he said.

"Okay goodness you're going to make me late for first period." I said and hung up.

I ran to my first period making sure my skirt didn't fly up in the process. A couple more boys than usual sat by me.

"Can you help me?" A boy asked blushing.

"Oh sure." I said smiling at him.

I explained the concept to him and when I looked up he was still staring at me. "Well do you get it now?" I asked him.

"No." He said blushing again.

I explained it to him again and he still didn't get it. I realized that his intentions probably weren't to be able to understand it.

"Maybe you should be my private tutor or something." He said.

"Or you can just go to that after school program. Plus if I explained it twice and you didn't understand it I probably don't need to become a tutor." I said and laughed at myself.

I continued to do my work and when the bell rung I was ready to get out of there. This one boy sitting across from me kept winking at me and I don't know what that meant.

When I went to gym I went in the bathroom and changed and went to put my bag in the locker next to Zayn's. "Hello love." He said.

I blushed. "I don't know if you're always hitting on me with the pet names of if you're just being funny." I said and he locked his locker.

"How come it just can't be both." He said and walked away.

I locked up my stuff and ran to the gym. I walked my laps around the gym with Zayn. "So where's Harry today?" He asked.

"At home. He's sick." I said sighing.

"So boys have already been crowding around you today huh?" He asked and I nodded.

"But I've been fine really. One thing I honestly hate that Harry does is protect me all the darn time. I mean I'm a boy too. I might not be the most masculine boy but I did a damn good job protecting myself last year and now that I'm wearing a pleated pink skater skirt I still can't protect myself. That makes no sence." I said and he smiled at me.

"I love your confidence. It's beautiful. Just like your personality." He said and I blushed.

"Just like your face." I said and he bit his lip.