23.

Not edited, it's been a long ass time for this book.

*Niall's POV*

"You're giving me a chance and that's all I asked of you which I appreciated. I know how to steer this but let me know how you want us to be." He said.

"I want to pretend like we were always in a relationship. I'm tired of starting over." I said and he smiled at me

"Say something or I'm about to hang up." I said.

"Okay okay, we'll do that." He said.

"When can I see you?" I asked him lowly.

"What?" He asked.

"When can I see you?" I asked him lower.

"Baby, What?" He said and I heard him turn up his volume.

"When can I see you?" I asked him.

"Now, I can come over there now." He said.

"My dads home." I said.

"I can definitely pick you up. You want me to pick you up?" He asked me.

"Can you get me Nandos?" I said and he smiled.

"Yeah I can. Get ready." He said and hung up and I smiled jumping up.

I put on a tee and some skinny jeans, and some cute little pumas from the Fenty collection. They match my shirt. I grabbed a coat and went downstairs.

"Hey dad." I said.

"Hey son. What type of shoes do you have on." I said.

"They're pumas, everyone's wearing them. Everyone. Harry has a pair too." I said trying to sound the least bit convincing.

"Oh where are you going?" He asked me.

"Oh just to grab some Nandos with the lads." I said.

"Alright." He said and I stood outside.

Probably not the best move saying that we're in the heart of winter. Zayn pulled up a few minutes later and I went and hopped in his car and he kissed me and I pulled away.

"My dads inside in the living room. Pull off before you do any of that." I said.

He pulled off and then pulled over before giving me a long kiss on the lips. I pulled away. "Alright." I said rolling my eyes and he began driving again groaning.

"Pretend that you want to be with me as much as I do, at least." He said.

"That's how you have people not trust you. By returning your same energy you're asking me to fake it and I would never fake how I feel about a person. Word of the wise." I said hunching.

"What I mean is act like you wanted to give me a chance and not like you were forced or something." He said.

"I wouldn't agree to do something I didn't want to." I said.

"Alright and I'm telling you to act like it." He said.

"Attitude?" I asked him.

"Sure the hell is. Either we're gonna have a productive date or I'm taking you back home and it's just as simple as that." He said and I bit my lip looking at him.

"Well what's it gonna be?" He asked still driving.

I didn't respond. "I'll turn this-" He said turning to look at me and groaned.