5.

*Niall's POV*

I walked in to school Monday with a sleeveless turtle neck shirt. Because Zayn planted about three good love bites on my neck. I blushed at how forward he was being. Literally. He was dang near trying to strip me.

"Nice shirt." Harry commented.

"Oh thanks. The color is beautiful yeah." I said.

"Isn't it red or something?" He said.

"Maroon but that'll do. I'm ready for fall can't you tell." I said.

"That must be a fall color or something?" He said.

"You really need to involve yourself in fashion. It's already September and you're calling maroon red. Come on red is very summery." I said.

"Well it's a very warm fall so hah!" He said.

"Still fall so hah!" I said and handed him my water bottle.

He left to fill it up and I got a tap on my shoulder then turned to look. Then I got a tap on the other one and I turned around knowing someone was messing with me.

"It's only me." He said.

"Well hello you." I said smiling at Zayn.

"Nice shirt." He said. "Love the turtleneck." He said smirking.

"You're the reason." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Good reason yeah?" He asked biting his lip and I blushed.

"You should really be on your way." I said and he laughed winking at me before walking away.

I turned around and got my binder out my locker putting it in my bag.

Harry came back with my water and we were off. I was kind of tired today. Didn't get much sleep but I'm going to pretend like I'm actually happy to be here. Go learning.

When I went to gym I took my sweet time. I didn't really care. Gym today would be equivalent to H-E double hockey sticks right now.

I was so sluggish. I really did not want to participate in gym today. "Why are you slow poking around?" Zayn asked.

"M'tired."I whined.

"Why I was preoccupying your mind so much yesterday you could barely sleep?" He said jokingly.

"Shut up." I said locking my stuff up smiling.

I saw him look around then he pulled me against him and he kissed me. He pulled back and I bit my lip.

"They don't know what we do best it's between me and you our little secret." I said and started to walk out.

"But I want to tell them. I want to tell the world that you're mines boy." He said.

"Am I now?" I asked and he smiled as we walked into the gym.

"Aww Zaynie and Niall coming in late you know what they were doing." A guy said making a gesture where he was pushing his tongue against his cheek.

"Sorry we were only in the bathroom for 3 extra minutes. I didn't know that someone could literally cum so quick. Just because you do doesn't mean everyone does. Now how about you take Niall's dick out of your mouth." Zayn said and I blushed while everyone 'ooo'ed.

"Thanks." I said.

"You don't even have too. That's so sickening. People have no filters as to what they say. And that's how rumors start." He said.