12.

*Niall's POV*

I felt someone walk behind me and wrap their arms around me. I elbowed them in the ribs and they let go.

I turned around to see Zayn cupping his rib under his shirt. "Don't fucking try me." I said.

"Look. Can I just talk to you?" He asked.

"For what? So I can hear more of your crap? Look Zayn I was a fuck. And you trying tell me that I was more than that is a joke. Because you don't mean it you just want another piece of ass. I'm not stupid." I said.

"I didn't say you were but I think we can be more than a fling. Some relationships work backwards and I think ours could." He said.

"I don't know Zayn you're kinda a fucking asshole and it stuck with me alright." I said.

"I miss you." He said.

"And I miss when I was five and playing in my mums heels, and wearing her pearls and that was considered just being a kid. But we miss shit don't we?" I said.

"I miss your soft hands, your soft lips. The taste of them. You're cute little blush, that laugh, that smile." He said and I blushed involuntarily. 

"Can you tell me something that I don't know. I'm fucking gorgeous I know that. But you've never paid attention to how fucking smart I am. Im ranked number 8 in the junior class, have you ever paid attention to my talents? I play the guitar like its no ones business. Not paid attention to my interest, I love so many things but you don't know that. Because you never ask. And you don't care to because all you care about is my looks. I don't care if me wearing a skirt makes your dick hard, whose doesn't it? Not to be cocky but I know I'm fine, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous. And I used to think that was just enough. That that was all a boy had to say to me but it's not. And that's the fucked up part about it. No ones ever came up to me said 'Damn you're smart keep up the good work' not 'can you tutor me' just so I can come over there house so they can only spill juice on me cause they think I'm going to 'strip down'. A 'you're good at guitar' is way better 'what other ways are you good with your hands'. I'm not in my feelings. I'm just telling you that's where you fucked up okay. My lips taste like candy, my mouth around you feels like heaven, and what when you were slamming into me you saw stars right? Who gives a fuck. How does that make me want to be with you? It doesn't so save that shit for someone else." I said and walked away.

"You miss me?" I mocked him them smacked my lips. "Shut the fuck up."

I walked home then went in my room and changed into some joggers and did my homework.

I got a call from Harry and I answered it. "Does Louis like me?" He said.

"Well hello to you too, love." I said.

"Sorry it's just been getting to me because if we're going to be hanging out with him I don't want him to be hitting on me because that's going to weird me out." He said.

Well you haven't noticed for that last 3 days so.

"I don't know. He's new. He's trying to make friends. He's just friendly." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"What does it matter anyway." I said.

"That's weird." He said.

"So people having crushes are weird now? Look Harry I can tell you now don't kid yourself. He doesn't like you. He just finds you attractive. You are and more people think that just he is actually letting you know. Don't be a fool and mess up a friend for me." I said.