13.

*Niall's POV*

I kicked off my shoes and laid in bed. My phone rung and I answered.

"I forgot to ask you two days ago but it just popped into my mind because it was fucking crazy." Harry said and I sat up.

"Wait what? Why are you so loud?" I asked him.

"You and Louis are going to be boyfriends? What even is that Niall. C'mon now." He said.

"Why did you want him?" I asked.

"No it's just you know that's never going to happen." He said.

"Then why are you talking to me about this then?" I asked.

"Because I think it's going to happen." He said.

"This is a only if we don't get boyfriends type of thing. If we do then there is no chance of it happening okay? Now are you going to come over now for the sleepover?" I asked.

"Is Louis coming?" He asked.

"He hasn't texted me back yet." I said. "But that shouldn't stop you anyway."

"You're right. I'm on my way." He said and hung up.

My phone vibrated and I looked and saw it was a message from Zayn.

z: hey, love.

Me: heyllo

z: you're so silly. um what are you doing tonight?

Me: you

z: hahaha no seriously

Me: fine since you don't want to tonight I'll throw a sleepover.

z: wait you were really serious?

Me: no

z: right right. Well I was going to ask you out but you are busy maybe tomorrow night.

Me: yes maybe.

I locked my phone and it vibrated again and I looked at it but it was Louis saying he'd bring something to drink.

I took that into consideration and ordered a pizza. We were staying up in my room in case my dad comes in early tomorrow but I don't think I have to worry since I checked his schedule a million times and asked my mom.

I heard the door and went and got it. Itwas Harry. "Louis is coming." I said and he turned right back around and I laughed grabbing him and pulling him back in.

"He doesn't like you if you haven't realized yet." I said walking upstairs.

"What?" He said stopping.

"Yeah. Well he finds you attractive but he's not as under you anymore." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why does it matter, straighty?" I asked him.

"I like when people like me." He said.

"Even if it's a boy you're not going to give a chance to. Pretty low." I said and I reached the top of the staid and the doorbell rung again and I just turned back around.

"Hey you'd understand." He said.

"Just because I have girls crushing on me that doesn't mean I'm proud of it. I just feel like 'damn they like me but I can't do anything because I don't like girls'" I said and he went upstairs.