Prologue

*Niall's POV*

"I wish you would really stop with the short skirts." Harry said trying to pull my skirt down in the back.

"Stop." I said shooing his hands away.

"It's boys looking at you." Harry said.

"Boys always look at me. I can't help it." I said.

"Pants! That might solve at least half." Harry said.

"You know I love you Harry. I really do but I don't like that you don't like my style." I said stopping at my locker.

"Niall you're dressing like a girl." Harry said and I smiled.

"Gender neutral Harry. If a guy wants to show off his nice ass calves then that should be his preference. I like skirts." I said and he hugged me.

"I'm just looking out for you okay? Your skirts are like kinda short and I don't want boys looking up your bum." He said and I blushed.

"They don't look at my bum." I said.

"Why do you think they run to try and stand behind you while taking the stairs." He said and I blushed again.

I closed my locker and walked with him to our class. A guy bumped passed my and I dropped my bag. I went to reach for it but Harry stopped me.

"Do not bend over." He said and kneeled down and grabbed it.

I heard someone groan 'damnit'. Harry handed me my bag and we made it to our class. We sat near the back and I smoothed my skirt down in the back before sitting. I took out my notebook and began listening to the teacher.

I felt a paper ball hit me and I look at the direction it came from and I saw a boy smile at me. He had gorgeous green eyes. And not only did that catch my attention but his gorgeous pink hair. He waved and I smiled picking up the note.

Hello gorgeous! I like the pink. -MC

I was about to write back a response. Was being the key word here. Harry looked at the paper and looked up to see the boy with the pink hair looking at us.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked me.

"He just complimented me. I have to say thank you." I said.

"No you don't." Harry said.

"It's the polite thing to do. I'm not rude like you sometimes Harry. And do you see his eyes. They're like yours and he has pink hair. Pink hair for crying out loud." I said.

"Anyone could dye their hair pink." Harry said.

"I know but what if he's like me and is trying to break this gender specific stuff, or he did it for breast cancer awareness, or it's just his favorite color." I said leaning on my hands.

"You're thinking to far into this thing." He said.

"Whatever." I said and looked at the boy mouthing 'sorry'.

How about I tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a gorgeous young man. I'm a junior in high school and I'm probably as innocent a little innocent I guess. Haven't even had my first kiss yet. But moving on from that I think I should tell you about the way I dress, I think there should be no boundaries to what a boy or girl wears. But Harry, my loving bestfried, thinks otherwise. It started this year and it's only just the beginning of the school year. But I really changed over the summer and heck if Target could do it I thought I sure as hell thought I could so I did. I sold my clothes to buy these. And I love them really.