17.

It's my birthday 😭👑🍯🍦❤️💕💍

*Niall's POV*

I smiled snapping me and Louis in our matching clothes.

I leaned against him in the hallway and he put his hand around my waist. "I've been thinking about the sleepover you know and we should do it over winter break." Louis said.

"I agree. I think a lot of fun will come from that." I said.

"How is ignoring Zayn." Louis said.

"Been going good so far. He's texted and called and I've just told him that I've been busy. I don't get it. He went on a date with his 'love' so I don't know why he's blowing up my phone." I said.

"You already know why. Look at you." He said and I smiled as we walked in the locker room.

I went over to my locker and opened it. I took my gym clothes out my bag and stuffed my bag in there.

"Love?" I heard and I turned to look at Zayn.

"Oh hey." I said.

"You've been busy a lot lately." He said and I hunched.

"Finals are coming up." I said.

"And we can study together." He said.

"And we can not." I said smiling at him.

"Why?" I asked him.

"We won't get any studying done." I said.

"That's up to you." He said and I pretended to think about.

"Here let me tell you in your ear." I said and he to me.

"I think if I come over your house to study I might want you to fucking me bent over with my hands behind my back. I want to pass you know." I said and bit the top of his ear gently.

I pulled away and continued to get dressed. Zayn watched me get undressed and i purposely fell in his lap when he was sitting down. I was about to get up but he hugged me around my waist to keep me sitting.

"I'll leave you to whatever this is." Louis said smirking before leaving the locker room.

"Yes?" I asked him twisting my body a little bit.

He moved me around on his lap a bit and I felt his member through his shorts.

"Better get rid of that or someone will see that through your shorts in gym." I said turning back to face the lockers.

"Help me do that." He whispered kissing the back of my neck and I shivered.

I think the fuck not.

I grabbed his arms around my waist and unwrapped them and got up. "Nah I'm good." I said and left the locker room.

I went in the gym room and started working out with them. Zayn came in about 15 min later. Our gym teacher noticed and pulled him to the side.

"What did you say to him?" Louis said.

"I told him if i went over his I don't think much studying would be going on. But he was semi hard when I sat on his lap and he asked for help and I said nah." I said and Louis laughed.

"Litty." He said.

"He made me want him though." I said.