9.

Eh... I fell off because a boy start preoccupying my time. But he was a fuckboy so back to our regularly scheduled program. I deeply apologize

*Niall's POV*

It's Friday! Friday! Netflix and chill on Friday. He's actually supposed to be coming over mines today because I told him that I didn't like going home late. But I had to wait till my dad left and my mom was going out with her girls. I didn't question it. So now we have the whole house to ourselves. I can't wait to watch the movie he picks out. He picks good movies.

"Okay Niall I'm heading out. You sure you'll be fine right?" She asked.

"If I wasn't you'd still go." I joked and she laughed.

"Alright see you later." She said and I nodded.

I laid there for a little while and then I thought of snacks. So I got up and went down stairs and saw some regular plain potato crisp so I grabbed them and took them upstairs.

Also we're in my room because I know Zayn likes to get handsy so if my mom gets home earlier than expected she won't see him grope me.

I looked up at my ceiling and my phone vibrated.

Zayn: come let me in beautiful.

I smiled and got up. I went down the stairs and opened the door. I don't know he looked cuter than today at school. He had a 'Grease' vibe going on. A piece of his hair had fell so nicely in front of his face and he was wearing a leather jacket. And I don't know why I noticed I just did and yeah. I let him in.

"Is your mom home?" He asked and I shook my head.

He smiled but it was like a sneaky one. I ignored it and walked up the stairs.

"Damn." He said looking up my skirt.

I held my bum and pushed my skirt against it so he couldn't look up it.

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" I asked stepping on the last step then going into my room.

"50 shades of grey." He said. 

"That movie seems so overrated. I hear it's not even a real depiction of what bdsm is close to being." I said.

"Let's watch and make fun of it then." He said and I hunched getting my controller and turning it on.

Zayn took off his shoes and sat on my bed. I put my feet across his lap and and he looked at my fuzzy socks.

"I don't just wear knee highs." I said.

"No I totally understand. It's getting colder." He said and I smiled beginning to watch the movie.

He kept looking at me. "You know I forgot to tell you that you looked extremely beautiful today." He said and I blushed.

"Oh Zayn." I said and waved him off and he scooted on my bed taking his jacket off.

He laid next to me and cupped my face. I turned my head to look at him.

He leaned and and I turned my head. We shared some messy kisses from then on out. He just continued to grab my bum.

He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head and pulled me up and did the same. He went back to kissing me and playing with my nipples which were better now.

I was getting used to the soreness and just his teasing made them feel incredible.

He stopped kissing my lips to kiss down my neck. My hand rested in his hair. He climbed on top of me and began kissing down my shirtless chest. I just relaxed and turned to watch the movie. I saw tits and just turned away.