10.

I hate this chapter actually. I think I only wrote this chapter because I was in Niall's shoes. Like a fuckboy really tried me. But I'm going to stunt on his whole life so it doesn't even matter. He's just going to regret it. But I related to this so much that's why I'm kinda like ehh not the best chapter.

*Niall's POV*

I didn't tell Harry and I didn't go to school Monday, Tuesday, or today. It's actually not that bad anymore I just don't want to see his face.

I don't know how much I debated if I should be more mad at myself or pissed at Zayn. But I put more of the blame on myself.

I sighed looking at my phone. Harry's been coming over like everyday prying. I told him I'd be back to my regular self Friday. But I won't. I'll be better.

So tomorrow I'm going in with a big hoodie, and some sweats. That gives them something new to look at. I've never went to school on a off day. So they've never seen me in that but man they'll see me now.

And I hope Zayn laughs at what he made me do and then when I come to school on Friday those laughs will just stop because then he'd understand when he fucked things up with me.

And that's another thing I've developed while sitting home being sour. Cursing, swearing, profanity usage. I curse. I get it now how it can help express more of your feelings. And I like that.

The doorbell rung and I waited for Harry to come up.

"Come in." I said and he came in and plopped on my bed.

"You better?" He asked and I nodded smiling slightly.

"You ever going to tell me what was wrong?" He asked.

"I'll tell you when you figure out that I can protect myself." I said.

"You know I know you know how to protect yourself." He said and I lifted my eyebrow.

"Don't confuse yourself. You don't trust me to be able to protect myself. I get that. I understand that now." I said. "Thank you. But I'm learning on my own." I said and he sighed.

He put his hair in a bun. "I don't want to wait forever to know what was wrong." He said.

"Then don't. Stop waiting and stop worrying. I'll be back and I'll tell you when I'm ready for you to hear it." I said.

"But Niall." He whined.

"Okay. I'll tell you but I won't say any names and I don't want you to overreact. I want you to react as a best mate not as a brother and me being your sister." I said and he nodded.

"I was played. I lost my virginity to someone who only wanted that. I ignored everything you ever told me about boys only wanting one thing. I had a secret relationship behind your back. And at first I was so guilty about it. But I really liked him you know? But he only wanted to have sex with me and he achieved that goal and hasn't called or texted me back." I said and burst in laughter.

"No seriously." He said smiling at me.

"Harry. Did you want me to put my hand on the bible before I said it? What I just told you is true." I said and his face dropped.