15.

Niall does things for a purpose. And they're going to get into you tubers and stuff so it's random and I don't know why I said it but yeah. And not edited.

*Zayn's POV*

"Yeah I'm taking him out tomorrow since he is the only one I can be with. Jel seen those lovebites and was livid. Also Pez noticed but didn't say anything but threw shade on our date." I told Liam walking out of physics with him.

"I don't care if it stops getting me guys I'd like to see Louis sit up on my lap. But you know I respect him and stuff so I'll have to wait but god its worth it." Liam said.

"Get it together. There is tons of ass out there. Don't just settle for one y'know?" I said.

"That's why he was pissed at you yesterday." Liam said.

"And that's why Harry likes Louis." I said.

"Eh not really. Everyone knows Harry is straight." Liam said.

"It could take the right guy. That's how I knew I was bi. And Louis just might be Harry's right guy." I said hunching.

"Nah, Louis knows we're talking." Liam said.

"Yeah and Niall knows we're talking. And so does Jelena and Perrie." I said and he sighed.

"Well you know I'm a tough guy. If it's true then I can see my old self emerging." Liam said sitting down with me at the lunch table.

"That's what I'm talking about." I said patting his back and Louis and Niall walked past and boy did their asses look nice.

"You should be glad you don't talk to no one at this school. Someone would have noticed." He said.

"I know and that would have been bye bye Niall cause he wouldn't talk to me again." I said.

"You know that this is weird but I notice little stuff like this. Do you see how flirty they are with each other?" Liam asked me.

"Louis and Harry?" I asked.

"No. Niall and Louis." Liam said and I saw Niall leaning into Louis sticking his tongue out at him.

"Yeah I'm skeptical about them but they're both bottoms." I said.

"Right right." Liam said.

"I'm wondering what they're talking about." I said.

*Louis' POV*

"You know what girls say when they're with me?" Harry said ready to set up a joke so I thought I'd fuck it up.

"Wrong hole Harry!" I said and Niall start bursting up laughing.

"And you just say 'sorry I'm used to hitting it from the back and it only being one hole.'" I said slapping my knee and laughing and Niall started to turn red.

"Fuck off." Harry said.

"No you know what you say? 'Fuck it's two holes? Shit your pixie cut was misleading.'" I said and I almost fell backwards with that one.

"I can't with you guys." Harry said taking out his phone and putting his headphones in.

"Weird question what would Jack and Josh's ship name be?" Niall asked me.

"Who in the hell knows? The you tubers right? Got Jack M just looks at the camera like 'hey Louis let me fuck you' and I be like sure I'll warm dinner up by the fire. You know what I mean." I said and Niall  laughed.