4.

Guess what day it is! (My name)  Eve! And later I will edit this chapter to take My real name out because I have a bunch of nosy friends who really want to know what I'm writing but they would be so weirded out if they saw I wrote about one direction being gay.)

*Niall's POV*

I looked in the mirror and smiled. So I was one step out the door. I had on my black skirt with a olive green shirt and just my some black converse.

I actually was one step away from leaving. It was around 6 I would say. Because who chills and watches netflix during the day. I usually binge at night where I can cuddle my pillows. So hopefully Zayn will be my cuddle bug.   

I went down the stairs and grabbed my keys and went towards the front door. I've never been out just by myself in like a skirt or something so hopefully I won't get harassed while on my way to Zayn's. But girls don't get harassed a lot right? I should be fine.

Zayn's house was about 5 or 6 blocks from mine so the journey wasn't long and it's not like I don't need to keep these calves looking nice for pictures and myself.

I put on some Chapstick on my way there because who knows right. We might kiss. I hope it's not embarrassing. First kisses can't get that embarrassing. Could they? Well I doubt it would be his but still.

I made it to his house with no problem. I looked out in front and there were no cars there. I looked at my watch and it said 6:45. I hope he's here.

I walked up the stairs to the door then rung the doorbell. He came to the door rather quickly and all he had on was some sweats and a muscle tee.

"Hey, Niall." He said.

"Hello, love." I said mocking how he'd say that to me.

He smiled and let me in.

"Cozy little house you've got here." I said looking around.

"Thanks. But strict rules. Take your shoes off by the door." He said and I nodded slipping out my shoes and pulling my sock up cause it slipped.

"Well I've already gotten you out your shoes." He said and I laughed hitting his arm.

He walked me to his living room and he had a nice cream couch with a nice cream carpet. Now I know the shoes policy.

I sat down and he gave me his Xbox remote to turn on something while he got snacks.

I had a hard time choosing between OITNB or AHS. Oh the decisions. I went with AHS this time. I needed to catch up. So I turned it on and paused it until he returned.

He came back with two cups of I'm guessing juice. Also chips and popcorn. I was so ready to get this show on the road.

I crossed my legs because I did have on a skirt and I didn't want him to see my panties or anything.

We sat there and watched the show for a little while. I just grabbed one of his pillows to cuddle because I didn't want him to look at me as a sloth or something... Well just yet at least. But I ever so often felt his gaze on me. Then boom all of a sudden it starts buffering and saying error. So I went out the show and back in and it was fine after that.

I watched the screen and I felt Zayn put his hand on my knee. I turned to him and smiled but waited till the movie changed scenes. His hand moved its way up to my thigh.

"Okay." I said picking up his hand and putting it on his lap.

I pulled my skirt down a bit and checked the wifi because the movie start buffering again. I felt Zayn's hand creep up my skirt and I slapped it away.