14.

*Niall's POV*

The bell run and I rolled my eyes. "Why did you make a group chat. Louis has my number now." Harry said walking besides me.

"We're all friends here." I said and he sighed. "Has he texted you anyways?"

"Yeah." Harry said.

"Well? What did he say?" I asked him.

"Nothing he just keeps sending me memes." He said and I laughed.

"I think he does that in the beginning to see if you're worth talking too. Like a test. He test if you like memes because he loves memes, he's testing if you text back well because no one likes a sparse texter, and he then checks spam ability to know if you get irritated with spams. I passed the test and he spams me all the time also sends me memes and expect a text back." I said smiling.

"Well I haven't responded." He said.

"He's not going to talk to you anymore." I said.

"Really?" He said happily.

"Nope you've irritated him. You're actually gonna get ignored." I said and I seen Louis and he bumped hips with me his skirt flying a little.

"I heard spirit week is coming up soon." Louis said.

"Yeah and?" I said.

"Guess who I want to be twins with?" He said and I smiled.

"We gotta think this out as well. I'd glad to be your twin for twin day." I said.

"Okay so how was the rest of your weekend after I left?" Louis asked.

"I got free Chinese from Zayn. Just look at his neck whenever you see him." I said winking and he nodded.

We made it to our class and we sat down. Louis talked at me for mainly the whole period except to do his work. Literally it was like Harry wasn't even there.

It was too funny anything Harry said its like Louis didn't hear it at all.

When lunch rolled around I saw Louis get Liam's number before coming to sit back at the lunch table.

"I saw that." I said.

He just smiled blushing. "You want a fry?" Louis asked me and Harry took one of his fries and Louis paused for a second and then slid his tray in front of him.

"Guess who's not hungry anymore?" Louis said and pointed to hisself.

"Why what happened?" I asked even though I knew.

"Don't know. Just feel disgusted." Louis said hunching.

"Well anyways do you know the days for the rest of spirit week?" Harry asked Louis and Louis just looked at his phone and then back up at me.

"So do you know any other days for spirit week?" I asked Louis.

"Yeah." He said and Harry groaned. "It's school pride day, and I hope you have something for me because I just got here and I have nothing. It's twin day. It's breast cancer awareness day since it is October so pink. And super hero day so I wish you'd be the deadpool to my spider man, fuck or the Bucky to my Steve. Umm and then it's like career day on Friday which is so boring. We have to dress up as what we want to be and that's so hard because it's either stripper or football player." He said and I laughed.

"Yes I will be Stucky together. And I guess I'd have to dress in what?" I said.

"A football player." "A caddy." They said at the same time.