Chapter 17: Harrys Birthday and training Grangers

The rest of July went by easy for Harry and Hermione. Of course they were busy with Sirius training Hermione's parents. It was fun though watching adults work slowly through the first year material.

When July thirty first arrived Harry wasn't really expecting anything. Though the party was small, hiding from Dumbledore made it that way. The others had some how managed to get Harry a pile of presents like he had never seen before. Hermione's attempt at a cake wasn't, but Harry didn't care he loved every bite because she took the time and love to make it.

It was four day's latter that Harry received a summons from the bank. He went the next morning early Via the Dobby express.

He entered the account manager's office to see what was going on.

The goblin started talking right away.

Lord Potter, since you have been incommunicado. The Weasleys and Mrs. Malfoy Have been attempting to contact you.

I explained to the Weasleys, that you arranged special training for the summer. They asked that I forward this invitation to you. While Mrs. Malfoy asked me to contact you as temporary head of the Black family. It would seem between her husband and sons foolishness, she has been left knotless. She asks if you could reinstate her family allowance. Malfoy Manor is up for sale and few are able to afford it."

I'll reinstate the allowance for Mrs. Malfoy if she renounces her blood bigotry publicly. If not make an eighty per cent offer on the Manor." Then Harry went into thought. The world Cup was exciting but he knew what would happen, and maybe he could stop the riots the death eaters would bring about. He could also lay a few bets with the death eaters and hurt them badly. "Could you tell the Weasleys, Hermione and myself will be happy to join them for the world cup."

Gringgots bank

Dragon workers quarters

Draco Malfoy, had lost a considerable amount of weight, he couldn't get rid of the smell. He had been in the same clothes for over a month and he itched everywhere. He was Draco Malfoy how could they even consider treating him like this. He was part of the elite, a pure bloods pure blood. He would take up his head of house and make them pay.

Wizengamot trial unit secluding office

Percy Weasley was not happy being shunted to this office, but he would do his best. He had to post all the upcoming trials in the Prophet. To save money he listed them all in the same edition.

The trial of Sirius Orion Black would be this Friday at nine am, whether he showed or not.

Potter House

Harry was at the breakfast table reading the Daily Prophet when a list of twelve trials caught his eye. He jumped up from the table screaming. "SIRIUS....Sirius COME QUICK!"

I know its very short but more is coming.