O N E

"One minute remaining." My teacher said, clearly bored. I was in one of my end of year exams, but as usual, I'd been finished ages ago and was just waiting for the exam to be over.

I looked around the dull classroom. All of the posters had been ripped off of the walls making the classroom look even uglier than it previously was.

As my eyes were wandering the classroom, they landed on Gayeon, my best friend, and she was furiously scribbling across her page in a frenzy to complete the exam.

Gayeon and I have been best friends ever since the fourth grade, and we get each other so much. We've never even had a fight in the entire history of our friendship, at least no serious ones. 

But there is one thing that none of us have in common, and that is our taste in music.

You see, I have a massive obsession with K-pop, but her, on the other hand, she hates all k-pop and is obsessed with American Pop instead.

Brring!

The timer went off and our teacher went into prison guard mode, I swear she goes super strict whenever the exams are on.

"Okay, I want to see all pens on the tables and your hands in the air, and I want absolutely NO noise until all exam papers have been handed in." She yelled as she started collecting the papers.

The teacher walked around the silent classroom, collecting all of the exam papers.

"Okay, class dismissed!" She announced once she had collected the last exam.

I made my way towards Gayeon.

"Hey, I'm going to go to that bubble tea place, wanna come with me? We can celebrate the fact that we finally finished all of our exams."

"I can't, sorry. My sister has her graduation tonight and its going to be so boring. I don't even get why she gets to end school before us." She complained like a child.

"Well that sucks. But I guess you just have to deal with it." I said, not really caring. She always complains about her siblings.

"Well, okay. Bye! Bubble tea calls." I waved and started walking towards my favourite bubble tea place, which was coincidentally near EXO's dorm.

By the way, don't think that I'm one of those people that only loves bubble tea because of Sehun, I have loved bubble tea ever since I discovered it in a small cafe near my house. That was when I was only seven years old. So I'm sorry Oh Sehun, but I claimed it first.

I finally reached the sliding doors that lead to heaven, aka the bubble tea store.

I was greeted by the familiar smell of tea brewing and the sweet scent of the boba. I made my way through all of the tables in the crowded air-conditioned haven until I reached the counter.

The cashier was one of my classmates by the name of Chohee.

I don't even know how she got a job here, I mean a LOT of desperate fans apply for a job here.

"Hey Minsoo." She cheerfully greeted.

"Hey." I smiled.

"I'm assuming you want the usual?" She asked.

I nodded as I fished my wallet out of my bag and payed for my drink.