S I X

"I think we should stop talking. I mean, I'm an idol and I'm too busy for you anyway."

My heart stopped beating.

"What?" I whispered in fear that if I spoke, too many emotions would show.

"I said, I don't want to be friends with you anymore." He said with a grimace starting to take over his face.

I held my tears back, I can't stay here with him just looking at me like I'm dirt.

I went over to Minseok and I's table.

"Thanks for the coffee but I really think I should be leaving now." I managed to smile.

"But wae?"

"Ask Kyungsoo." I replied.

"Aish, that pabo. What has he done now?" he got up and walked towards his table, me on the other hand, I walked outside and waited for a cab. I finally spotted one and hailed it over.

"Take me to Namsan Tower please." I told him. I normally go to Namsan for alone time, but this time I thought I'd invite someone over. I got my phone out, but I felt the cab stop. I looked up and saw that Kyungsoo was hailing the cab.

"Please don't stop for him." I begged the driver.

"I'm afraid I have to, it's one of the rules we have to follow, otherwise I might get fired." He grumbled then pulled over for him.

"Kamsahamnida. Please take me to where she's going." Kyungsoo said.

The driver huffed in response and started driving again. I didn't want to talk to Kyungsoo, so I took out some earphones and started listening to music. The first song that came on was What is love? the Korean version, and of course it started with Kyungsoo's voice, so I skipped it, the next song was Thunder, I skipped it too. It seemed like every song was going to start with his voice, so I decided to listen to MONSTA X instead.

My phone vibrated, and I realised I got a text. It was from him.

MinSoo-ah don't be like this, talk to me!

I ignored the text. 2 minutes  later another followed.

If you talk to me I will explain.

I took my earphones out and looked at him expressionless.

"MONSTA X is better than EXO." I said.

"Aah, it's nice to hear your beautiful voice again Minsoo-ah. Wait, what?"

"MONSTA X is better than EXO." I repeated.

"Aish, don't say things like that MinSoo. They're only a rookie group." He replied.

"ONLY A ROOKIE GROUP?! Now I definitely can't talk to you." I exclaimed.

"I was only joking." He quietly said. "About this, and what happened in the cafe."

"I really want to get to know you better. Also I only said that thing before because I wanted to make sure you're not a fan girl and actually cared about me. And honestly, wheneve-" he was interrupted by a sudden stop made by the cab.

Kyungsoo wasn't wearing a seatbelt (I'm sure he actually does but many people in Korea [94%] do not use a seatbelt in the backseat) so he suddenly got jerked off of his seat and crashed into the back of the front seat, which was made of that rock hard plastic stuff. The driver did not care at all. At least he didn't until he saw blood on it.

"YOU GOT MY SEATS DIRTY!" He yelled.

"WELL IT'S YOUR FAULT! You're such a careless driver, he could die!" I looked at Kyungsoo, he was unconscious and bleeding from the head. I felt my heart sting with pain. "Stop the bloody car." He stopped and turned around expecting the money. "And if you think I'm going to pay you. You're wrong!" I got out and then slammed the door, I then realised I had to get Kyungsoo out. I walked to the other side of the car and tried to get him out, it was a bit hard since he was unconscious. He was actually lighter than I thought. When I got out I immediately dialled 119.

"Um, hi. I have a person who's unconscious and bleeding from the head and I-" I couldn't continue because tears started streaming from my face.

"Okay, what is your location?" The operator asked.

I looked around. I had no idea where I was. Some passer by's were looking at me and Kyungsoo, until a woman walked up to me.

"Pass me the phone." She said. I obediently gave her the phone. She told the operator where we were and some other details. She hung up and passed the phone back to me.

"They'll be here in a couple of minutes." she smiled. "I should probably get going, I have somewhere to be. But I hope your boyfriend gets better."

"Okay, thank you for your help." I said as sincerely as I could. Wait a second, did she call Kyungsoo my boyfriend? Well, I mean it is easy to make that assumption.

I could hear sirens wailing in the distance. That must mean the ambulance is arriving. I watched it drawing closer and closer until it eventually pulled to a stop. A nice looking lady -who I assumed was the paramedic- got out. She started saying a whole bunch of medical mumbo jumbo to the two men inside the van, and eventually put Kyungsoo on a stretcher and into the van. She turned and faced me. She seemed to have processed how I was feeling and then said,

"Would you like to come too?" I nodded in response and got into the ambulance. The entire journey to the hospital consisted of me just staring at Kyungsoo with worry, and the paramedics attending to him. We arrived at the hospital and two of the three paramedics rushed him out. The female one from before stayed beside me.

"We need to perform an emergency blood transfusion and wrap his head, at the moment his chance of survival is currently sixty percent."

"Sixty percent?" I repeated with shock written all over my face.

"But don't worry." She quickly assured me. "It's a quick and easy process and we have our best doctors on his case."

I hope the doctor was actually skilled and she wasn't just saying that to make me feel better. I muttered a thank you and walked out of the ambulance. I went into the waiting room. I should tell Joonmyeon or actually anyone in EXO about Kyungsoo. But his phone is probably with him in the operating room, or maybe not. Don't they normally change them into those hideous hospital clothes? I decided to go ask the receptionist if they knew where they had put Kyungsoo's clothes and possibly his phone.

"They should be in the room they've prepared for him, it's 368. You'll find it straight down the corridor and to the right." The reception lady told me. I went towards the room she told me was his.

I opened the door and looked inside to make sure this wasn't some other random patients room. But no, what was inside was more shocking than that. Inside was none other than that sasaeng I encountered in the lobby of EXO's dorm. And she was looking through Kyungsoo's phone like it was her business or something.

She looked up and saw me.

"You!"