F O U R T E E N

Seungli's P.O.V

I stared at myself in the mirror. There's definitely no way either of them will recognise me. I smiled at myself. And do you know why neither of them will recognise me? Of course not, I haven't told you.

I have just gotten plastic surgery. I got a nose job, double eyelid surgery, cheekbone surgery and almost all of the other face type surgeries. And it's all for Plan B.

That's right, it's for Plan B. I've been planning it ever since I saw Kyungsoo and that bitch hugging. I have decided that I will become very close to the bitch and get all of the secrets out of her. That will satisfy her for now.

"Noona, you look so different. I don't like it. Why did you change? You were perfectly fine." My dongsaeng frowned.

"Ugh, you don't understand anything! I'M DOING THIS TO GET THAT BITCH AWAY FROM KYUNGSOO!" I yelled. He can be so stupid sometimes. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Now go be a good boy and hang out with that bitch Minsoo."

Minsoo's P.O.V
It's been a couple of weeks since the great dating scandal, and just like we guessed, everyone forgot about it very quickly and turned their interest towards something else. So it's finally safe for me to be in public.

Over the time of my imprisonment, as I like to call it, I finally got an apartment. It was on the 17th floor of the building and it has a really nice view. It was actually pretty cheap, maybe someone died in it.

Also, some of the EXO members came to pay me a visit. Sure, it was awkward at first but I've become close to some of them. Especially Minseok and Jongin.

But I'm sure you're wondering, what's the first thing I did once my freedom was granted? Go to that bubble tea shop of course!

I ordered my usual and went to sit down at a table. It was awfully crowded in here today, at least more than usual. As I was walking around trying to find a table, a girl bumped into me. I quickly turned around to apologise to her, but she beat me to it.

"Mianhae." She said.

"Oh it's okay." I smiled. But instead of her leaving, like any other normal person would, she offered for me to sit with her. I gratefully  accepted her offer as there was no chance of me finding a seat in this crowd.

"So what's your name?" she curiously asked. Her voice was weirdly high pitched.

"I'm Kim Minsoo." I smiled. "What's yours?" I asked back.

"I'm Kim Kimmy." She replied smiling. I was about to comment something about her name; about it sounding foreign, but was interrupted.

"Yah! Minsoo-yah, your bubble tea's are ready." Chohee yelled from behind the counter.

I looked at Kimmy apologetically. "I'm sorry I have to be somewhere."

"Oh it's okay, I'm practically here every day. I'm sure we'll meet again sometime." She smiled.

"Okay, bye." I waved. I grabbed the bubble teas from Chohee. "Thanks."

"Any time Minsoo." She smiled.

I quickly rushed out of the door and looked at the time.

Oh no, I'm going to be late.

I looked around frantically trying to find a taxi. But unfortunately, there were none around. I'm going to have to run. I quickly checked the directions, and bolted.

I mean a 5km sprint isn't that bad right? RIGHT? I started sprinting towards the building, I was almost there! I can see it just ahead of me.

CRASH!