S E V E N T E E N

Haha, look what I found

Kyungsoo's is so true tho xD

Anyway, STORY TIME!!!

(the video is relevant to something in this chapter okay?)

~~~

"Hey Hyung, look it's a crying girl. Why do you think she's crying?" That voice sounded slightly familiar.

"Tsk, don't be so insensitive, that's all your going to say? How about asking if she's okay?" A second voice replied to the first with a hint of frustration.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. Do you think that if I just sit here they'd think I'm a statue and they'll go away? I didn't think so.

I slowly turned around to face the two guys.

Omo, it can't be.

It's Minhyuk and Wonho from Monsta X.

I just sat there starstruck, admiring their features from up close while I have the chance.

"Why are you crying young dongsaeng?" The quirky Wonho asked.

I was still too stunned to even comprehend him talking to me.

"Um, I..." I trailed off. I also noticed that my tears had suddenly halted.

"Hey look hyung! She stopped crying!" He pointed at me while excitedly looking at Minhyuk.

"Tsk, you really don't know how to communicate with people." Minhyuk shook his head in shame then shoved Wonho away. "Watch." He stated then crouched down beside me.

"Is everything alright?" He asked gently, as I shook my head. Minhyuk opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Wonho.

"Well then what's wrong?" He blunted. Minhyuk hit the back of his head. "Aish, were you always like this?" After that comment, a verbal fight sparked between the two of them which would've lasted forever if Shownu and I.M hadn't of showed up.

"Hey what are you two pabo's doing? Stop it right now!" Shownu scolded them.

"Sorry." Both Wonho and Minhyuk mumbled.

"Good." Shownu said full of authority. He then spotted me. "Hey, who's this?"

"A crying girl we found." Wonho explained, which earned a kick in the shin from Minhyuk. "I told you to stop being so rude."

Before another fight could erupt, Shownu walked towards me. "Why are you so sad?" He asked me in a caring manner.

I sniffled then finally spoke.

"I caught my sort of boyfriend kissing another girl, another girl who seemed to be nice but has turned out to be a devil." I coolly replied.

"Oh. This kinda thing happens all the time!" Wonho grinned, then got slapped in the face by Minhyuk.