E P I L O G U E

Why are you here?

Now my life is going to be hella messed up again. That idiot of a sasaeng will probably track me down again and think that I'm his friend again.

I looked back at him and saw that he was coming this way. What do I do?

I looked around to see if there was any way I could escape, but of course there wasn't. There was only one door and Kyungsoo was standing right there in front of it.

Since there was no way to make a break for it, I did the first thing that came into my head.

I 'fainted'.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

"OPPAAA! NOTICE ME!" I heard a girl scream into my ear.

After I had spotted Minsoo heading into the bubble tea shop from the dorm's window, I hurried down to catch her while she was still there.

But, since I was too excited about her, I had neglected my face mask and sunglasses and left them in my room.

So that's how I have come to this situation, surrounded by hundreds of over excited fangirls fighting for my attention. Now my plans of subtly going up to Minsoo have been ruined.

I tried to gently push through the swarm of girls, but failed. I eventually found an open path in the crowd of people and quickly made my way through it.

The moment I got inside the bubble tea shop, my eyes started darting around the place trying to spot Minsoo, but I had no luck.

Did I miss her so much, that I've started hallucinating? I thought. I mean I do miss her a lot, but has it really come to this? I wondered as I walked through the shop.

I suddenly spotted a familiar looking head of hair out of the corner of my eye.

Minsoo?

I turned around and strode over towards the table. As I got closer I realised that she was face down on the table, and she didn't seem to be moving.

"Hey!" I called over to the girl behind the counter. "This girl fainted!" I said in an urgent tone. Didn't this happen before?

Suddenly her head popped up.

"No I didn't!" She assured the girl, then in one swift movement, she grabbed her bag and ran out of the shop.

Now that was the strangest thing she's ever done, by far.

I quickly took off after her.

"Minsoo-yah! Wait!" I called frantically as I ran out of the store.

The moment I stepped out, I saw that the fangirls from before had multiplied.

What seemed to be hundreds before, now seemed like thousands, even millions.

They all simultaneously turned their heads towards me and erupted into screams then frantically rushed towards me. I really wished that I hadn't left my stuff at home, because now I'm stuck in a situation that is impossible to get out of.

I would do anything to get out of here, I mean it. So I suddenly yelled something out that I immediately regretted.

"Get out of the way! I need to find my girlfriend!"

I heard a collective gasp from the crowd.

What the frick did I just say? This is probably recorded on a thousand phones and it's definitely going to be all over the media within the next hour. But it's worth it, I haven't seen Minsoo in a year!