T W E N T Y

This is the hardest decision I've made in my life. But after a lot of thinking, I've decided that it's the safest thing to do.

Yes, I have decided to completely cut Kyungsoo out of my life. So that filthy sasaeng has won. She was right, she always does win.

Currently I'm in a taxi, on the way to EXO's dorm and I'm on my way to break the news to Kyungsoo.

When I got to the lobby of their dorm, I started remembering things. I remember that I was really excited going to EXO's dorm for the first time, I also remembered that this was the place where I first encountered Seungli. Ugh, now that wretched girl is forever part of my memories.

I got to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the seventh floor. The elevator trip seemed awfully long. I eventually got to the seventh floor and clambered out of the small box.

I slowly walked towards their dorm. I really wish I didn't have to do this. But because of the stupid sasaeng, I now have to do something that I will regret for the rest of my life.

I silently stood behind their door, building up the courage to knock.

After what seemed like forever, I eventually did  knock, and I was greeted by Sehun and Jongin. The moment Jongin saw me, he awkwardly shuffled into his room with Sehun just staring at him. Sehun eventually came back to his senses and faced me.

"Hiya Minsoo! How's it going?" He cheerfully greeted.

"Fine, I guess." I mumbled.

"Are you here to see Kyungsoo?" He asked, still smiling.

I nodded.

"Well he's out at the moment. But he'll be back soon... You're welcome to wait in his room. Come on in!" He exclaimed.

"Thanks." I smiled as I proceeded to inside the dorm.

"You know where his room is right?" He asked as I nodded. "Well you just go and wait in there, I have some stuff to do with Jongin..." He trailed off. "But Kyungsoo will be here in like five or ten minutes. I'm sure you can entertain yourself in that time. Yeah?"

"Yeah, I can."

"Yehet! You're such an easy house guest to have. So, I'll just be in Jongin's room. Kkaebsong~"

I waved a goodbye to him, and proceeded to Kyungsoo's room which was in the opposite direction.

I opened the door and walked in. Last time I was in this room, I didn't have enough time to look around and savor the room. Now, I have the chance.

It was surprisingly tidy for a guy. I mean, in interviews when they said that my squishy was the cleanest, I didn't expect him to be this clean. I mean, his room was tidier than my entire apartment!

His bed was made, so I went and sat on it, just to annoy him.

As I was looking around I noticed his phone, was he really that careless that he left it here while he went out? I mean what if I happened to come to his room while he wasn't there, and just happened to take it off the table and go into it? I mean what are the chances?

I tried to unlock it, but I saw that he actually took my advice and put a password on it, which is a disadvantage for me since I want to go on it in this instance.

But that didn't stop me from guessing, and surprisingly, I got his password on the first go... and you'll never guess what it was.

19930112

Yes, it was his birthday. He's such an innocent penguin. I'm going to miss coming here, and teasing him...

Anyway, the moment I unlocked it, I was greeted by a close up of my face, I have no idea how he got that photo, the only person who has that photo was... Gayeon.

God, she's going to pay for this.

I started looking through all of his apps until I saw that he had angry birds, which immediately made me start playing it. He was only on the first level, he must really suck at it, or maybe he just doesn't have any time to play it. Meh.

Minutes into my furious angry birds playing, I heard the door open.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I heard Kyungsoo's voice question me.

I looked up to make sure it was actually him, then quickly looked back at the screen.

"Playing angry birds." I answered quickly.

"Ha, good luck trying to get past the first level." He said teasingly as he took off his jacket and came to sit next to me.

Omo, he really was stuck on the first level.

"First level? I'm already on the third stage!" I exclaimed.

"Huh? That can't be it... Angry Birds is really hard..." He muttered.

I sat there for a couple more minutes playing angry birds, not daring to look at him. Until eventually he took the phone out of my hands.

"Minsoo, why are you here?" He asked quietly but carefully. I'm going to miss his voice, I'm going to miss his caring-ness.

I faced him, trying not to let the tears fall from my eyes.

His eyes softened and he cupped my face. "Minsoo-ah, what's wrong?"

"I," I let a sob escape from me. "I don't think" Some tears fell from my eyes. "I'm going to see you, ever again." I said, getting straight to the point.

His expression suddenly darkened. "What? What do you mean?"

Before I could answer, he suddenly laughed. "Are you trying to trick me? To get back at me for what I did to you?" He smiled.

I'm going to miss that smile.

I shook my head. "No." I whispered. "My decision is final. Starting from now, I don't want to see you ever again."

"But why?" His voice was barely audible.

Some more tears fell from my eyes. "Because of her. I think it'll be more safe. For both of us, if we don't see each other again."

(I think I'm legit gonna cry)

He shook his head. "No. No! You can't do this to me. You're the only happiness left in my life!" A tear escaped his eyes. "Minsoo, please. Please stay. Don't leave me, we can fix this." He held onto my hands and squeezed them. "Please don't leave." He started crying, and not just subtly. It was like he was letting all of his emotions out.

(Okay, I started crying AND Miracles in December started playing D:)

I started crying with him. I really didn't want to leave him. But I had to. I almost died a week ago because of him, well indirectly because of him.

After five minutes, the crying eventually died down.

"Please, Minsoo. Don't leave me."

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

And that was my last memory with him.

~~~

A/N

OKAY PLEASE GUYS DON'T KILL ME!

There's still an epilogue to go, and it's probably going to be really long.

Oh and I know I don't have my laptop, but my mum let me go on wattpad for like half an hour so I immediately came on here to update!! YAY!

So..... There might be a happy ending, and there might not.... depending on how I feel ;D

But I legit cried writing the last bit TT-TT

See y'all next/last chapter *waves*