E L E V E N

"I can't believe you got Valedictorian! I didn't know you were that smart!" Kyungsoo said as I playfully hit his arm. I was so happy he was here, I thought that tonight I would have no family or friends here. But Kyungsoo showed up, and I was so happy, even though I probably didn't show it.

We were currently just outside the graduating hall mingling, actually just talking to each other, when I suddenly remembered the two encounters with Seungli. What did she want? Why did she keep following me? I decided that I will somehow ask her the next time I see her, which will hopefully be never again.

"Hey Minsooooo." I was brought back to reality when Kyungsoo was waving his hands in front of my face.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Go where?" I asked in confusion. I don't remember him telling me we're going anywhere. He slapped his face in mock frustration.

"Have you been listening at all?" He chuckled. "I'm taking you to Cyan lake."

"Cyan Lake? But that's the most expensive restaurant in Gangwon-do!" I replied.

He laughed then responded. "I know, but aren't I allowed to take you there?" I smiled in response. Was this going to be a date? Or more importantly, our first date. I could feel my face heating up. I looked down in embarrassment.

"Come on." Kyungsoo chuckled and started walking out as I followed. Before I walked out of the building, I scanned the room for Gayeon. I finally spotted her, she looked at me and winked. I scoffed at her behaviour and walked out. Kyungsoo started walking towards the carpark.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw what was waiting for us in our sleazy school car park. There was a shiny black limousine parked in the middle of the car park, and beside it, Kyungsoo was standing there holding the door open with a grin plastered on his face.

I just stood there as if I was glued to the spot. It was enough that he's taking me to the most expensive restaurant in Gangwon-do, but also getting a limo? He's doing too much.

"Well are you gonna get in? It's not like I'm gonna kidnap you or anything." Kyungsoo grinned. I slowly made my way to the limo, and got in. Kyungsoo followed, and the driver started to drive out of the school. The limo was pretty big. The seat that we were sitting on was round, it had a mini bar next to it and a flat-screen TV was in front of us. I was just staring around myself in awe, how can he afford all of this? Oh wait, he's in a world famous band. It seems like I don't have much of a brain even though I got valedictorian.

"So what are your plans, now that you've finally left school?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh. I don't know. I'll apply for some colleges, but one things for sure, I'm definitely moving out of the hell hole they call my house." I casually replied.

"I'm sure your house isn't a hell hole." He tried to reason.

"Oh no. It is. My mum is practically never home, and ever since my dad got a job at SM he's never ho-"

"Wait, your dad works at SM?" Kyungsoo asked. I just nodded. "Well, who is he?" He blunted.

"Kim Sungwoo." I replied.

"Kim Sungwoo?" He repeated. "Okay, now I believe that your house is a hell hole. He's super hard on all of the trainees, and he's very discriminating towards all of the non-Korean artists." Wow. I knew he was mean, but I didn't know he was this mean. Kyungsoo must've sensed that this was a topic that should not be discussed further, because he then, awkwardly, changed the subject.

"Soo, how long have you liked EXO?" I just laughed at him.

"What?" He asked clueless.

"We go from discussing my jerk father to EXO?" I replied still laughing.