T W E N T Y - O N E

A/N Dudes, readers, be seriously thankful because the following is not a lie.

I am updating this from my wii. (Okay, well half of it was written from a wii, but meh)

As some of you may or may not know, my laptop has been taken off me, so now, I have come to this...

Oh and by the way, I am making THIS the final chapter and then an epilogue. Why? Because I'm being nice since some of you may kill me if I end the book with the ending of this chapter ^-^

Anyway, I won't keep you any longer, I mean there's still gonna be an authors note at the end of this chapter.

~~~

Everyday since it happened, I went to the bubble tea shop. I went to the bubble tea shop in hope to see her again. And everyday that passed, was another day without seeing her.

I remember that horrible day that happened exactly one year ago, the day she came to see me, the moment she uttered those words, the words which told me she was never going to see me again, I felt like I was falling into a never ending hole.

And here I am, still falling.

Minsoo's P.O.V

EXO's Sing For You comeback to be released in 10 days.

I read the news excitedly.

Despite what has happened between Kyungsoo and I, I have still remained an active EXO-L. I have still watched all of their interviews, listened to their songs and watched all the variety show's they have been in.

I sometimes regret the decision that I've made, but in the end, it was the safest decision. For both of us.

She's my black pearl~

Oh, that's my ringtone. I suddenly remembered. I took my head out of my thoughts and went to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Minsoo! I'm the bestest friend ever!" I heard Gayeon brag on the other line.

"Where is this going?" I asked cautiously.

"I, being the amazing friend I am, got you a ticket to EXO's comeback showcase."

"Wh-what?" I asked, slightly shocked. I can't go, what if he sees me?

"You heard me right! I'll be at yours in half an hour to give you the ticket." I heard her happily say, then she hung up.

Next thing I know, I'm in a large stadium.

I was seated in the first row of seats in the stadium in which EXO will shortly perform. This was also the first EXO concert I've attended. Ever.

After receiving the ticket from Gayeon, I asked her where she got it from. But she awkwardly changed the subject, then left shortly after.

"Are you excited?" I heard a girl next to me ask her friend.

"Of course I am, who wouldn't be?" I heard her friend reply. "I hope Chen oppa notices me, I mean we payed so much money to be in these front seats, the least that could happen would be having eye contact with him." The friend swooned.

"Well I hope Xiumin or D.O. oppa notices me." Hearing even his stage name made me both nervous and jealous. But why should I be jealous? It's not like I'm... his girlfriend.

Suddenly, music started playing really loudly, followed by the stadium erupting into fangirl screams.

When the song reached the chorus, Kyungsoo started singing.