T E N

I went into the hall that his room was in, and I was about to open the door to go in but I heard voices.

"Quick! Leave, she's here in the hospital, she can't see you here." It was Kyungsoo's voice.

"Ok, ok." And that was Gayeons voice?

The door opened, and it was indeed Gayeon.

"Oh, um hi." She awkwardly smiled.

I just stared at her. What was she doing here? And why couldn't I know she was here? Did Kyungsoo decide I was too much and go for my best friend instead?

"Soooooo," I said. "How come you're here? Is this where you needed to be?" I asked.

"Um, yeah." She sheepishly said. "Remember when Kyungsoo texted me on my phone?" I nodded. "Well we were just talking about stuff and I said that I like American pop more than Kpop and I only knew of him because of you, and then he said that he also likes American pop too and asked if I could meet him. And that's why I'm here." She smiled.

"But that doesn't explain why I couldn't know you're here." I bluntly replied.

"Well all will be revealed soooooooon." She walked out of the room waving her arms around like an idiot. I sighed and walked inside. Kyungsoo was staring at me expressionless as I was coming in. I sat down on the chair beside him. He continued staring at me with his huge eyes and I stared back. We were just staring at each other for ages. I eventually broke the silence.

"So why was Gayeon here?" I asked.

"I can't tell you." He replied solemnly.

"Ok." And then another awkward silence swept over us. We were just staring at each other again, until I decided there was no point in being here.

"I think I should go now, I brought you some bubble tea, here you go." I passed his bubble tea, and before he could say thank you I waved and walked out of the room.

***

"Oh my gosh Minsoo!  Your dress is amazing!" Chohee my classmate said.

"Thanks." I managed to reply even though my thoughts were somewhere else. I've been avoiding Gayeon ever since I saw her all secretive at the hospital. I also decided not to visit Kyungsoo ever since I saw him with Gayeon because I didn't want to get too attached to him, although I think it's too late. Kyungsoo has been invading my thoughts ever since I left the hospital. Thoughts like, if he didn't become interested in Gayeon would we have become a couple? Would it of worked out? It's like all I can ever do is think about him. And it doesn't help that he's famous, as he keeps popping up in the news and normal conversation (between teenage girls of course).

All of a sudden I heard a commotion behind me, it seemed like all of the girls were screaming.

"OMO I think I'm gonna die." A girls exclaimed.

"Notice me oppaaa!" Another girl screamed. I assumed that Minjae, the most handsome and popular guy in our year had finally arrived. But I was wrong.

"Minsoo, you'll never guess who's here! It's Kyungsoo your biggest bias!" Chohee exclaimed excitedly. "And, OMO, he's walking right up to you!" She squealed. I turned around, I wasn't expecting him to be out of the hospital this soon, and I definitely didn't expect him to know about my graduation.

"Minsoo-ah, you look so beautiful." He smiled as he looked into my eyes. He looked so nice tonight, he was wearing an expensive looking suit with a plain black tie, I also realised at that moment that he was holding a single red rose. He noticed me looking at it.