T H I R T E E N

My merch finally came!! I'm so happy ^-^

~~~

I stood outside the door bearing my suitcase, debating whether I should knock or not. I mean Gayeon would never refuse right? She'd be ecstatic! Hopefully.

I finally knocked on the large oak door. There was no doubt that Gayeon was definitely way more rich than me. She lived in a twenty bedroom mansion which also had a cinema and gymnasium complete with an indoor and outdoor pool! Finally the door opened and I was greeted by a scraggly teenager with his hair covering his yes, looking like he just woke up. It was Joontae, her brother

"Why are you here?" He asked eyeing me sleepily.

I rolled my eyes at him ignoring his question I replied with "Is your sister here?"

He eyed my suitcase "Uhh, yea. Hold on."

"HEY GAYEON! MINNIE IS HERE." he yelled.

"Yah! I'm not even that short, you're just abnormally tall." I protested.

"Ehh, whatever." He shrugged and walked off. A short while later Gayeon appeared.

"Hey sorry for ol' Joontae over there." She smiled. "Come on in." She ushered.

I awkwardly walked in with my suitcase. "Oooh, a spontaneous sleepover." Gayeon cheerfully clapped.

"Ugh, yeah I guess you can call it that. If you call staying with you until I find an apartment a sleepover then sure." I quickly said and smiled.

"Huh? What do you mean? Aren't you living with your parents anymore?" She asked, clearly confused.
I shook my head.
"Care to explain?" she raised an eyebrow. "I can tell somethings not right."

"Come on, let's go to my room." She gestured for me to follow.

I plonked myself down onto her bed, and explained everything to her. After I was done explaining, she just sat there with a shocked expression. "So basically, what you're telling me is that your life is at risk because you know Kyungsoo." She raised an eyebrow.

I nodded.

"Wow. You're life is screwed." She laughed. "Thank god I'm not you." She grinned.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V
"Work that elbow crease!" My wacky personal coach Steven yelled at me.

"What does that even mean?" I panted. We were currently working on the dance for Love me Right.

"It means that you have to make your elbow crease more prominent." Steven stated.

"What the hell? No one even looks at my elbow crease!" I argued.

"Aah, you'll be surprised at what people look at." Steven shook his head.