T W E L V E

Like my new cover? I made it :D Btw the chick at the front with red lipstick is supposed to be Seungli...

~~~

Yeogi buteora modu moyeora we gon party like lilililalala

Mameul yeoreora meoril biwora bureul jipyeora lilililalala

(Fantastic Baby, BIGBANG)

I groaned rolling over to turn my alarm off. My entire body felt like it was being pulled down by lead. And to top it off I had the worst head ache that has ever existed in human history! 

As I was getting back into my comfortable position, I felt a presence next to me. I slowly cracked opened my eyes and saw a guy peacefully sleeping on my bed beside me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guy woke up startled and faced me.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry Kyungsoo, I didn't know it was you." I sheepishly mumbled. This scene seemed very familiar, until I realised it had technically happened before, in the hospital.

"It's okay." He chuckled with his morning voice. Omo, his morning voice is so attractive. My inner fangirl had now exploded thanks to him.

"You can go back to sleep if you want, it's only just seven." I whispered because my morning voice sounds like a dying buffalo. He nodded sleepily and went back to sleep.

Wait a second, what was he doing in my bed? I couldn't seem to remember anything that happened last night. I thought hard to try and remember, but I couldn't. Until I spotted the bottle of soju on the floor.

***

"Aah, finally everything has been packed."I sighed as I slumped down onto my bed. "All I have to do is find somewhere to move in." I thought aloud.

"You know you can live with us in the dorm." Kyungsoo offered. 

Oh. My. Gosh. 

The fangirl inside of me just died. I've been reading millions of fan fictions about living with EXO which is making me want to live with them even more. But wouldn't that be weird? One girl among 12 handsome, attractive guys. Actually it wouldn't be that bad I grinned at myself.

"I'll think about it." I responded.

"Ok, but I wasn't just being polite, I was being serious." He said with a blank expression.

"But where would I sleep?" An obvious question came to mind. I decide I should probably ask before I stupidly accept and get put into a room with Tao. I mean he isn't bad, but apparently he sleep talks.

"You would have to sleep on my bed with me." He mumbled looking down. "But I have a double bed." He looked up.

I blushed at the thought of us sleeping together. "Umm, okay. But I'll tell you if I decide to live with you."  I sheepishly mumbled.

I decided to change the conversation to something less awkward so I suddenly got up. "Don't you think we should celebrate? I mean I'm finally moving out of the hell house!" I exclaimed in joy.

He chuckled. "Wow, you sure know how to change a subject. But yeah, let's celebrate." He grinned.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of soju with two shot glasses. I've only recently turned 18 so I don't have a lot of alcoholic experiences.

I rushed back upstairs holding the soju and the glasses.

"Soju? Are you even allowed to drink?" Kyungsoo laughed.