F I F T E E N

Seungli's P.O.V

God, I hate my new name. Kim Kimmy? It sounds so fucking repetitive. But it was an on the spot name, so I guess I have to stick with it. But for now, I have to fool all of the EXO members.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kimmy, Jongins noona." I smiled. This was so painfully embarrassing, but no one seemed to suspect that I was their effing sasaeng.

"Ah, well It's nice to meet you." Minseok rubbed his nape awkwardly as the rest just stared at me.

"Oh hi Kimmy." The bitch said to me.

"Hi. So I guess this is where you had to go." I smiled and pretended to act friendly.

"Yeah." she awkwardly laughed. This was just a fucking awkward scene, okay?

Kyungsoo tapped the bitch on her shoulder and whispered something in her ear causing her to giggle. God, I just wanted to choke her. 

Sehun started shuffling around until Luhan came up to him and started talking. The beagle line then walked out of the room, into a seperate room. And everyone proceeded back to their previous activities.

Jongin also walked away from me just leaving me completely alone. Oh well, time to stir up some trouble. 

Minsoo's P.O.V

"Look at her nose, it looks so fake." Kyungsoo whispered to me causing me to giggle.

I hit Kyungsoo lightly on the arm. "Don't be so mean."

"But it's true." He pointed out. "I mean, it sorta reminds me of squidwards nose." He said trying to control his laughter, but me on the other hand, I just burst out laughing. I actually laughed so much that I needed to pee. So I excused myself to go to the toilet.

As I was walking away I was still laughing. I got into the bathroom and got my phone out to text Gayeon.

Next time I see you mention Kimmy so I can tell you about her *laughing emoji*

After I did my business, I walked put of the bathroom and into the open. I walked back to the seat which Kyungsoo and I were seated at, but he wasn't there. I spotted Yixing lying down on a sofa near me. I went up to him and gave him a soft poke.

"Yah, Yixing. Do you know where Kyungsoo went?" I spoke with a soft voice. He shook his head. "No, sorry." He replied. "Okay, thanks." I said as I walked away.

I spotted some of the other members and asked them the same question, but none of them knew.

"Minseok, do you know where Kyungsoo is?" I asked the remaining member.

"No, but we can go look for him." He grinned.

"Okay." I smiled back. As we were walking around the building trying to find him, we were talking about the most random things, and we eventually ended up at a conversation I least expected that I would have with anyone in EXO.

"So do you really think MONSTA X is better than us?" Minseok asked curiously.

"No." I blushed. "Then why did you say that? It deeply offended everyone in EXO." He said with a solemn expression.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I mumbled.

He suddenly let out a laugh, which surprised me. "I was joking Minsoo! I can't believe you actually thought that, you're so gullible." He chuckled some more.

Suddenly we reached a door.

"Hey, do you think he's in here?" I asked him. "I'm not sure, let's check." He said wiping a tear from his eye. I don't even know why he laughed so much, it wasn't even that funny.

I walked towards the door. I could hear some people talking behind it, one of the voices sounded like Kyungsoo's. Right before I opened the door, the voices had abruptly stopped.

So I opened the door and was definitely not expecting this sight.

Kimmy and Kyungsoo were kissing.

I just couldn't take it, I felt tears brimming in my eyes just as Kyungsoo spotted me. I couldn't watch anymore, so I turned around and ran.

~~~

A/N Okay, so this is a pretty short chapter (and a badly written chapter)but I just had this idea in my head and had to get it down into this book. I'll probably edit it soon. I'll also make the next chapter a little longer than usual, and filled with PLENTY of drama ;D

And hey, how bout that cliffhanger? (pls don't hate me) *hate by 4minute starts playing*

Anywho, I'll see you y'all next chapter which will be up within a week, 

:DD