E I G H T

A/N I made a horrible photoshop of Kyungsoo with braids.

I think you can tell I just put his face on Kai's body....

~~~

My phone was ringing, so I picked it up.

"Minsoo?" It was a mans voice.

"Yes it's me." I answered.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but Mr. Do Kyungsoo is dead. He died last night at the hospital due to a lot of blood loss."

No, this can't happen, I was in the hospital with him last night, how could he have died? I would've noticed!

I woke up suddenly, gasping for air. I slowly got up. Oww, my neck hurt so much. I was sitting on a chair with my head on the edge of Kyungsoo's bed, well obviously my neck would hurt after sleeping like that! And on top of my neck pain, I had a headache! Just great. I needed some ibuprofen, I looked in my bag and I had none. Just then I realised I'm in a hospital, obviously they'd have some, somewhere in here. I got up to go find a nurse to ask where I could get some ibuprofen.

"Where are you going?" I heard a sleepy Kyungsoo ask. God, his morning voice sounded so sexy.

"I need to go get some ibuprofen, I slept in a bad position last night." I said.

"There's no need to go outside, I can just call a nurse from here. Come sit down." He patted the chair next to him eagerly.

"Wanna press the button?" He grinned cheekily.

"I'm not a little kid! I don't care who presses the button." I replied.

"Are you suuure?" He pressed on.

"Ugh fine." Secretly the inner child in me was actually very happy. I pressed the button and almost instantly a nurse appeared.

"How may I help you Mr. Do?" She asked.

"Aah, may I have some ibuprofen for my gi-" He coughed. "Minsoo please?"

"Okay, I'll be back soon." She smiled then left.

I turned around and faced him. I was about to say something when he interrupted me.

"Hey, do you know where my phone is?" He asked me. Oh no, he finally asked me, how am I going to tell him.

"Um, well about that, ummmm...... A sasaeng sort of stole it."

"WHAT?"

"But I know where she is so I'll get it back!" I immediately said.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Sasaengs can be dangerous, so be careful." He said. "But anyway, MinSoo, can I please use your phone? I need to call my brother and parents."

"Sure" I tossed him my phone. He turned it on.

"What the heck is this?" He exclaimed in surprise.

"What the heck is what?" I glanced at my phone and remembered that I had set the photo of him with braids as my wallpaper. "Oh that? That's just you with braids." I started laughing. "You're adorable." I giggled. He muttered something I couldn't hear.

"Here is your ibuprofen miss." The nurse walked in and gave it to me "If any of you need anything please let me know." She smiled and walked out of the room.

I quickly swallowed the pill. "Ok, I think I'm going to get going now, I'm trusting you with my phone. If you do anything weird I will..... Um.... I'll think of a punishment."