That hoe Seungli's Chapter

A/N Thanks for the 600+ reads, because of you guys I will give you this little (aka short) bonus chapter from Seungli's Point of view.

Enjoy!

~~~

I really hate that bitch. What has she done to deserve a perfect guy like Kyungsoo? Nothing! She's not even famous, she's just a random girl that fainted. If a person fainted because of me I would just think they're seeking attention and leave them there.

Anyway, I have a feeling she's still going to hang around him. I don't think I'm threatening enough. Next time I have a little 'talk' with her, I'll make sure to hurt her, real bad.

But for now I need a plan which will eliminate her for a little while so I can slap some sense into Kyungsoo. I ran my hands through my thick blonde hair, I really need to dye it back to black because currently I look like one of those bitchy girls from idiotic american movies.

I got into a taxi and went back to my lousy apartment which doesn't even have a seperate bedroom. Everything except the toilet is in the same room, and it wasn't even a big room. It's barely even 10 square metres. The main colour is grey and there are visible pipes that are leaking God knows what onto the concrete floor.

It's a friggin' shit house. But it's all that I can afford at the moment.

When I was on the taxi home, I've come up with some conclusions.

At the moment I'm thinking I will create a massive dating scandal between her and Kyungsoo. That will for sure make them break up. But if that doesn't make them seperate forever, I will definitely, without any hesitation poison her.

I whipped out my phone and sent an anonymous email to allkpop. In the email I attached a couple of pictures of them at the restaurant together. Ugh, looking at even pictures of them together is sickening.

I also clarified that they definitely weren't photoshopped and 200% real.

I pressed the send button and waited for the chaos to happen.