Prologue

Beast's heart

                                                                     This Story is inspired by 

                                                                                         Beauty and the Beast

Prologue

He look around as he gulp his one last drink, music is blasting and people are dancing and grinding with each other without any care for world......some are flirting, some are having make out session and some are getting drunk just to forget their grief....everyone is busy in their own world....this is what club is about....

His deep blue eyes scan the club like predator search for their prey.....he is looking for his victim, a girl for the night who can pleasure him, and make him moan with desire......

Suddenly his eyes landed on the girl who is sitting on the couch just staring at the dance floor, she is stunning....her sun kiss tan skin....her long curly black hair till her waist where he want to run his hand, her innocent brow eyes, her sexy cherry red lips where he want to suck till he gets enough. His eyes darken when his eyes landed on her folded long tan leg.....which he found sexy, his eyes undress her without any shame....he want to touch her everywhere, he became hard....suddenly he want her...he want to have her tonight to satisfied his desire....his deep inside beast awake with lust and desire....

He slowly make his way towards her like a predator to his prey, whole time his eyes never leaves her.....the desire is so strong and burning that he want to take her then and there in couch....but he hold that urge....he have to be a patience he thought then menace smile...appear on his god like handsome face.....

"Beautiful lady like you should not be alone here in this club" he sweetly smiles at her....and stand in front of her....

The girl eyes widen when her eyes shift from dance floor to him, the man standing in front of her is gorgeous....she feel like angel itself descended on this earth.....he wear a black suit without tie and the upper bottom of his shirt is open revealing his pale white sexy chest....he has a well build and muscular....body, the girl find him mouth watering.....she became speechless while randomly checking him out.....

Evil smile appear on his face when he saw his affect on her..... 'So I can affect her, that's good' he thought...

"Mind if I join you?" he asks her like a gentlemen but he is beyond from gentle.....inside he is dying to taste her, touch her...

His voice brings her back to reality, out from the trance of his beauty....she blink her eyes several time before she gave him nod....

The man chuckle and sit next to her very close. She feels very uncomfortable because of the closeness.....she is well aware that his shoulder is touching her shoulder and their legs.....she never had been that intimate close to any man....

Suddenly the man turned towards her and lean down close to her ears with huskily and seductive voice he whisper, "What's your name beautiful?"

The girl froze as his warm breath tickle her skin, she wants to move far but at the same time she doesn't want to......she feel her knee weak, so clench her fist as she try to composed herself....

"D...r...ina" she shatter with pleasure.....she never feel this way before....everything is new to her.....she knows that this is wrong but pleasure and lust clouded her mind making her think everything is right....