His Rage

His Rage

All Deleon could see is red, he is shaking in anger, and he is clenching his fist tightly trying hard to control his inner Beast who is threatens to come out. He is breathing rapidly waiting for her answer but the only thing he heard is "your eyes!" she gasps still looking stunned.

Deleon narrowed his eyes and then closed his eyes trying hard to control himself, so he takes a deep breath of her flowery scent to calm himself, but his inner beast became more agitate to come out and take a girl away from here. He struggles to keep himself in control, one with anger and other in need of sinful desire of Beast. Either way he is still angry, because she dare to step her foot on the room which is very personal to him and as well as restricted to others.

After trying so hard he was able to gain some control of his beast, so he slowly opens his eyes and look at her with his deep blue eyes which has darken with anger. On the other hand she couldn't believe what she saw, one minute his eyes are glowing with reddish color and the second later his eyes turned into blue. Was she imagining things of her own? She questions herself forgetting her previous fear.

He slowly takes a threatening step towards her as he asked again, "I'm asking you again, what the hell are you doing here?" he look calm but he is nowhere near calm.

Previous fear came back as soon as she heard his calm voice. she slowly step back when she saw him advancing towards her, she try to open her mouth but no words come out, all she manage to say in her stammering voice is, "I....How....?" she want to tell him that she hasn't came here intentionally and want to ask him about his eye's changing colors which remind her of that brutal Beast but no words come out from her mouth.

His eyes darken further if that is even possible, when he didn't get her answer properly. His dark blue eyes follow her like a Predator looking at his prey. She feels a familiar fear when she first encounter the beast, was it even possible? She unconsciously thought still looking at him in fear.

Now they circle each other, like a Predator and Prey, atmosphere of room is tense, he clenches his fist trying to control the claws which is threaten to come out from his skin. His eyes never left her as he said with his deep dangerous voice, "has nobody taught you, that sneaking into other's things is a bad manner" he gritted his teeth as he step towards her.

She shook her head and keep stepping back in fear, she has never seen this side of Deleon before and its scare her to no end. She feel herself trembling in fear the more she look, more he look like that Beast who hunts her every night in her dream.

"TELL ME!" he roared like an animal and continue emphasizing each word, "ANSWER ME YOU UNGRATEFUL GIRL!"

She flinch at his tone and her eyes get wet with tears and say the only word she can, "I'm sorry I didn't know" she whisper in fear.

As if he didn't hear her apology, he again roared loudly in anger, "GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN"

As soon as she heard him, she sprint out from the room without glancing back, she wanted to forget everything, Deleon, mansion, beast; everything, like it is just a nightmare. Everything in here suffocated her, she don't want to be here, and she will not going to stay here any longer knowing the condition of the Deleon, she is no longer safe here. He is dangerous and she can't be the wife of dangerous man, he will not think twice before he kills her. She had seen his murderous eyes same as beast and she will not stay here any longer to find out the truth when her life is in danger, she choose life over truth.

Still tears running down from her eyes, she made the decision and ran out from the Mansion, and when she saw there is no one in an entrance, she ran out quickly. Fortunate to her luck, there is already a car parked in front of the gate and there is no guard beside the open gate. Seems like gate has recently open, and car park in front of the Mansion instead of garage prove that it is Deleon's car, who has recently came from his office.