His cruelty

His cruelty

Demon throw the flower vase on the wall in anger shattering the vase into million pieces, he was breathing heavily. He can't believe he let her out of his sight for one minute and now she was gone from their engagement party. How could she do this to him, Even after he had warned her about the consequence? She was going to pay for this and he'll make sure of it. When he finds her, he will not let her out of his sight even for a second and she will pay dearly for running away from him.

His thought was interrupt when one of his men enters the room, "Sir we've search the whole area of the forest but we couldn't find her, we only found her shoes and piece of cloth in the forest, we don't know if she is still there....."

He clenches his both fist and said, "Then looks everywhere again not a place was to be left, I want my fiance here no matter what...do you get that?" he narrow his eyes at his man and repeat once again emphasizing each word, "Do You Get That?"

The man looks beyond scared as he shudder, "ye...s Sir" then quickly left the room.

Room became quiet before Amanda started to sob, "I hope she is fine" she whisper as she cling on her husband shirt and started to cry on his chest. James tried to comfort his wife as he wrapped his arm around her even though inside he was worried sick about his daughter...

Damon snaps his head towards the old couple and seethe, "If I didn't find your daughter by tomorrow, I'll destroy everything and I mean it everything....so pray god that I'll find her sooner" with that he went out of the door and gone....leaving the couple, praying for their daughter....

"James what do you think what had happened? From what I know she'll never take this type of step because she was so determined...something most have happened" Amanda said with her worried voice.

James touch his forehead in worry, "you're right Amanda something most have happened, she would never run away like this but deep down I'm happy that she is gone...at least she is far from this Devil...I just hope they never find her"

Amanda gasps, "Don't say that James what if she is in big danger"

"then let just pray she is fine and hope they never find her, I'm ready to pay whatever the price in cost of my daughter freedom, I won't let her sacrifice her happiness" James said with his determined voice...

And when Amanda opens her mouth to say something but his phone ring cut her off. James excuses himself and received the unknown number, "hello!"

Amanda watches as her husband expression changes into somewhat shocked....she want to ask him who is it but choice to remain silence as she watch her husband speaking on the phone, "I don't think I can make it now, I got some family problem here right now...I'm sorry to say....." he trial before he seems to pause for a minute and he speaks again, "fine I'll be there and thank you"

Then he ends the call and turned towards his wife, and sigh, "you won't believe me who call me?"

"Who is it?" she asked out of curiosity...

"Deleon Ayres Lucian" he said as she urges him to continue, "He wants me to meet him now in his Mansion, he said it's important and he can help me with my situation"

"You mean he wants to help us finding our daughter" Amanda said as seeing the little hope...

"I don't know, he didn't say clearly but he said he can help us, I have to go and meet him first" James don't know why suddenly Deleon one of the great business man take interest in helping him but he is not that stupid he knows that Deleon never help in free there must be some reason behind his offer. And the only way to find out is to meet him in his mansion.