Her Sacrifice

Her Sacrifice

A girl stands beside the gravestone with great grief and sorrow...

A tear drops roll down from her hazel eyes as she stares at the gravestone with great pain and sorrow in her heart...small sob escape from her lips as her raven long hair floated gently by a cool breeze.

Her voice come out weak and defeated as she whisper the only word, "Mom" then she suddenly kneel down beside the gravestone with the one red rose on her hand. She looks down at the red rose and more tear came out from her hazel eyes, she couldn't stop herself from crying, this is the only place where she can openly cry out her pain and sorrow....

"Mom, your daughter needs you right now" her voice tremble and slowly she raise her head as she put a rose on the gravestone. She softly touches the name that engraved on the surface of the stone 'Elizabeth Grayson'.

Then with defeated voice she said, "Mom, I don't want to get marry so soon...if only you are here" she pause while escaping a small sobs, "I know dad loves me so much that he don't want to force me but I heard everything today, mom we are in great dept and the only way to pay off is to marry Damon" She sobs quietly before she said with determined voice, "I have to sacrifice mom...I have to, for my dad...the only way to save my dad's business....after all I'm your tough daughter, just be with me mom through your blessing"

Then sad smile grace upon her sweet cheery lip....and with great determination she raise up and walk away from the graveyard to save her only family...

************************************************************

She look herself in the mirror, thinking today is the day that she was going to take a big step of her life for her family.... She pretend to look happy and tried to smile but her smile vanish as soon as traitor tears roll down from her hazel eyes....no matter how hard she tried she couldn't look happy and she cursed herself for that....

Suddenly she heard a familiar voice, "wow! You look very beautiful honey" she look at the door thought the mirror and smile at her step mother Amanda who was standing on the door way looking at her with great adoration but all of the sudden her face saddened, "honey Annalisa are you sure you want to do this? We still have time if you don't want to"

Then she slowly walks towards her daughter, she may not be her own child but she loves her like her own. Annalisa shook her head as she said with her soft voice, "no mom I had already decided what I want and I'm not going to back down"

"Oh honey, you're so young, you haven't experience a life yet and your going to bond yourself with some stranger...this is so unfair...this is not an age to get married or get engaged...this is an age to enjoy your life and experience new things anything but this...." She couldn't help but hug her daughter from back...crying, "Honey your hurting yourself.....please cancel this engagement I'm with you"

Annalisa instantly stands up and turned towards Amanda, "no mom I won't...I love you mom but please understand this......this is the only way to pay off the dept and I'll will do anything to save my family even if I have to sacrifice myself...I'll do it"

Amanda sadly smiles, "I'm so proud of you honey and I'm sure your mother must be very proud of you right now...now come on lets go...It's already too late"

Annalisa only nod and they both went to the downstairs.....

As soon as they reach downstairs, everybody stop talking and look at her with admiration....far across the hall there stood a man in suit looking handsome as devil, he look at his soon to be wife with great admiration, lust and like his possession, he couldn't believe finally he have what he wanted for so long.