Her Savior

Her Savior

He jerk awake as he gasps for more air then he slowly looks around his room and then he realized that it was just a dream and again it was not a dream but a past reality of his life. Suddenly he remember the girl, so he quickly went to the other room and found her laying in the bed sleeping soundlessly then his eyes wonder towards her feet which is now nicely wrapped with white cotton cloth.

His eyes linger to her tiny sleeping features as he thought, 'what was she doing on the forest in the middle of the night and why hasn't his beast kill her' his thought was interrupt by her flower scent which hit his nostrils and he exhale deeply. Somehow he knew that her scent is the reason behind his calm beast, he don't know whether it is a good thing or bad thing but he want to find out as the idea started to formed in his mind, he slowly close the door and walk away towards the kitchen.

Robert was chopping an onion when he suddenly heard a voice, "Robert call me as soon as that girl wake up, I'm in my office okay?"

He slowly turned and answers, "Of course Sir I will"

He just nods and walks away from the kitchen.

*****************************************************************************************

She slowly opens her eyes and found herself in an unfamiliar room; the room was paint in royal blue and very beautifully decorated, she look around and sigh in relief she remember everything that happen in forest though she haven't been expected, somehow she is alive and she is very much thankful for that but she want to know who save her life from that giant beast.

So she tried to raised herself only to feel a pain on her feet, she slowly remove the cover and find her feet nicely wrapped in bandage.

She sighs and closes her eyes in relief but as soon as she remembers her family, she abruptly opens her eyes in panic. She shouldn't had wonder in the forest alone, she should have tell her family or at least her fiance even though he is heartless, he wouldn't let her go where she almost lost her life. But she went to the forest only to escape from her cruel fiance. Her life is mess; she knows that and now she have to go back to her miserable life.

Suddenly she heard the door being open, so she slowly rose her head only to find a middle age man carrying food of tray in his hand enter in the room....

"Madam, how are you feeling now?" Robert asked her politely while he put the tray on the nightstand...and stand beside her.

Annalisa clear her throat before she reply "I'm fine now, thanks" she smile and asked, "were you the man who save me from that creature last night?"

"No Madam, it was my Master who saves you" he gave her a small smile....

"Master?" she whisper confusedly and look at him curiously.

He nod and continue, "yes, he was the one who brought you here last night, your feet is wounded and bleeding heavy, we call a doctor and he said it will heal in one week no need to worry..."

"Thank you for your hospitality but can I meet him, I want to thank him for saving me" she said softly and gave him a warm smile.

He smile back and nod, "of course madam, I was told to call him after you wake up, so please enjoy your breakfast while I call him" with that he left the room.

She smile and started to eat her breakfast and as soon as she finished her food, she heard the heavy footstep outside the room then the door slowly open and enter a man. He was very tall and huge muscular man she had ever seen, she gaped as he walk towards her with scowl in his face.