His Sin

After 8 month

His eyes snapped wide open from his nightmare which is actually not a nightmare but the reality of his past.

He look at his surrounding......everything is messed up and he is lying on his stomach down on the floor....he slowly rise up and he realized that he is naked then his eyes landed on the dry blood in his hand.....he started to look for a wound instead he found that his whole chest is covered with blood but could not find the wound or any injuries.....

'What the hell was happened?' he thought and he slowly stands in front of the mirror, his eyes get wide when he saw himself covered with blood...he slowly raise his hand only to find his hand covered with red crimson blood.

He started to get panic and again look at his surrounding only to found that everything is shatter and broken...his room look like a trash.....he try to calm himself, he close his eyes and tried to remember what happen last night but all he could see is blur vision and scream of a girl in agony....when he couldn't take it anymore, he slowly open his eyes and breath rapidly and repeatedly whisper, "it couldn't be, it can be no, no, no!"

He shook his head denying the fact.....without wasting his time he quickly went to the bathroom, to clean the mess he was in.

He held his head low and let the warm water run through his tan skin , he didn't know how much he was tired and exhausted until warm water touch his skin, his tense shoulder relax a little but not totally as he knew something really bad happened last night but what?. Which he didn't have a clue that's what frustrated him the most!

After the shower, he found himself a little calm......even though his mind is still in previous night, trying to remember of what exactly happened the other night.....

He shook his head and wears his suit and went to the living room, then turn on his big flat plasma T.V for early morning news. Trying to keep his mind off, he increase the volume of T.V while he check his office file....

One of the servants came up with the tea, "sir your tea..." and he put it on the table....

"Ok..." he didn't even glance at the servant who slowly retreats towards the kitchen....

Then suddenly he heard something on T.V which sweep his feet off from the ground...he snap his head towards the T.V and slowly fear creep in his vein.

"There has been a report that dead body of girl has been found near the forest of East hill side, the police has been investigating on this case and they found that the girl has been attack by some wild animals, but still they are not sure about that because her heart is rip out from her body like someone has brutally rip it out...and according to the Michael Cullen, the chief of police, ' only human can do such an acts, because animals are not capable of doing such things. It is really strange, the only prove of animal attack is the bruises and claw marks all over her body....the investigation is still going on whether it an animal's attack or a brutal murder....

The victim name is Emily Anderson from Saint Diego, 19 years old girl and the student of Lincoln University" then the picture of girl flash on the T.V.

His eyes get wide when he saw the picture of girl, after that everything went to mute....there is no sound, he could only see the movement of lips of the reporter on T.V. like somebody has click the right bottom of his mind...everything came down to him, each and everything of previous night flashback on his mind, like a movies, it happen so fast but he remember each and everything like a crystal clear.

His breath came rapidly as sweat covered all over his body, this is the second time he remember himself as a beast, he remember how he change into a vigorous ugly beast, he remember how his body grow huge tearing his cloths apart and after covered by fur then he remember his nail elongated with teeth that grows into fangs...everything came down to him like a bucked full of cold water as his fear increase of what is happening to him?

He remember other night one innocent girl rushing down the street near the forest at the middle of the night, she was walking fast maybe because she was late but soon stop abruptly seeing something as her eyes get wide with fears, he can feel her fear remember her frightening face, she look afraid of him and he remember how much he enjoy her fear.....?

He shook his head in disapproval as he again remember how he dragged her into the forest, she was screaming for help, pleading for her life but he continuously dragged her into the deep of the forest only to killed her brutally by ripping her heart out.....he remember the tears that roll down from her wide painful eyes as slowly her life faded away and how much he enjoy her pain but again that was not him, standing with the girl's heart in his hand was the beast who live inside his heart...but not him....

He jerks off from the coach when he feels the sudden shake on his shoulder; his eyes immediately look at the person then he frown, "never do that again!"

The servant look down at the floor with fear and said, "Sorry sir I didn't mean to scare you, I just came here to tell you that your room is in big mess, and I think we need to remodel your room sir"

"Then do it" he said distantly not paying much attention to his servant and he rub his face feeling exhausted even though it is early in the morning.

The servant nod and look at him with concern, "sir are you alright?"

"Robert I'm fine just feeling little tired" he said as he turn off the T.V. and stand up, "I think I should take a day off today...."

"You must sir, you look very tired" Robert said with his concern voice, even though he is just a servant he cares about him like his own family...

"Hmm" Deleon nods and was about to go upstairs when suddenly he remember something, "Roberts, previous night have you heard anything like animals roaring or howling near my estate?"

Robert shook his head, "no sir, I didn't but why sir?"

After hearing his reply Deleon feels somewhat relief and he sigh, "well, you heard the news that girl died near my estate and I'm sure police will be here in short for their investigation".

The Robert nods his head as he speaks again, "yes Sir I heard it and it is really strange....."

"Mmm-hmm" Deleon nods his head, "so stays away from wood as far as you can especially at night and tell that to other stuff also"

"yes sir I will" with that he went to the kitchen but stop when Deleon again said, "And yeah, if police come around and ask about me tell them that I'm not here okay...and gave them your statement.."

Robert strangely look at him, "but Sir you're not going anywhere then why should I......" before he could complete his sentence Deleon interrupt with groan, "just do what I said....and don't ask too many question...get it?" Deleon said through his gritted teeth....

Robert flinches a little by his anger and stammer, "y-es Sir...I got it" and quickly left towards the kitchen....

Deleon slowly close his eyes and sigh, trying to calm himself down.....his anger getting best of him.... 'I should learn to control my anger' he thought...

After that he left for his room to clean up his mess....before anybody suspect him for yesterday incident....

With growing guilt in his heart.....he left towards his room...to clean up his Sin.... 

The chapter is short...but hope you'll enjoy it...even though I've been too busy i'll always update no matter how late it might be...so please forgive me if you find any grammatical mistake in this chapter.

I hardly find any time to write these days...but don't worry i will always write no matter what..

so please vote & comment and give me your feed back, so i would know how much you like this story so far...

till then takcre

A. Ayanna (: