His Frustration

His Frustration

The man looks each other or more like glare from across the table, they were sitting on the conference room opposite and across to each other. Dark expression took over in both of their face; atmosphere of the room is thick with tension. None of them say a word neither they blink their eyes, it's like they were internally having a conflict.

"Well, start talking because I don't want to waste my time, I rather have important meeting to attend" Damon raised his eyebrow and look at watch...

Deleon chuckle, "I'm sure you have important meeting to attend, don't worry I won't take much of your time"

Damon knew something is wrong, very wrong, Deleon never arranged an urgent meeting without the big reason behind it; he was curious to know the reason, "then you can start talking" he said with the same dark expression.

"Well, you see the thing is I came here to pay off all the debt of Grayson Company" he said with a knowing smirk.

Damon glare, "I don't think that is needed right now, we had already made an agreement on that and beside Grayson Company is none of your business"

"That's where you are wrong Demon; I have every business with Grayson Company because this Company is now part of my Company, and the agreement you're talking about is going to change because that agreement is no longer valid" victorious smile appear on his face as he push the contract with little force and it slight towards the end of the table where Damon was sitting.

Damon grab the contract and glare at Deleon but he gesture him to study the contract, so he did....with each word he read, he feel his anger raise, and as soon as he finish reading he loudly bang the contract on the table.

He gritted his teeth and slowly raises his head with murderer look on his face he said, "What did you do?"

Deleon chuckle, "calm down Damon, I didn't do anything, I just came here to pay off all your debt which by the way is on that contract, now Grayson Company is debt free from your company and if you are talking about that invalid agreement then let me tell you I know everything about that agreement and that agreement no longer valid because the debt is already paid".

"How did you know so much about that agreement because as far as I know that agreement is private between our Company, is it James who told you about this" Damon patience was hanging low.

Deleon shook his head finding the situation amusing, "James Grayson is man of words, he will never reveal such things to me....I just have my ways to find out"

"I know you very well, you never help or do something if it wasn't for your own benefit, so Mr. Lucian what is it this time?" Damon said darkly as he lean back on his seat and raised his eyebrow, even though he look calm and steady in outside but inside he is burning with rage.

"Hmm oh that reminds me....." he trail off as he take out a small box from inside his suit pocket, "I almost forgot to return you this" then he push the small cube box towards the Damon.

Out of curiosity Damon grab the box and open it, inside he saw a familiar ring, it was her engagement ring, he quickly shut the box...and glare at the man who is sitting across the table...

Deleon smirk, "Now that the agreement no longer valid, you are no longer her fiance, so it's yours"

Damon suddenly stands up and walk towards him in rage, whereas Deleon also stand up calmly....as soon as they face each other Demon said darkly, "and who the hell are you to decide this?"

"Her fiance" Deleon gave a sadistic smile, "her actual fiance, you were never her fiance at the first place, because this engagement not even last for one day..."