His Beast

His Beast

She don't know how long she walk but as soon as she heard an animalistic growl, she stop and look around herself and find herself lost in the middle of the forests. She started to panic, she don't know how she was going to find her way...she cursed herself for being stupid and walking around the forest like a lunatic. How can she be so stupid to walking around the forest alone at night.....What was she thinking?

But soon her thought was interrupted by another growl which sound not so far....so she did the only thing which her instinct tell her...she ran...

She ran like a hurricane without looking back....she doesn't know where she is going and she doesn't care as long as she gets to live....

She finally stops running and quickly climb on the large tree and sit on the long branches, her dress were all tear up while running into the forest and her feet hurt like hell....she had throw away her heel while running and ran bare feet which caused her so much pain that she don't think she can walk properly.....again.

She close her eyes and lean into a trunk relaxing her body, all she have to do is to wait until someone came to help her....

But her trance of thought was interrupted by an animalistic growl which she heard before and from which she was running from.....

She quickly look down and around her surrounding searching the creature but she couldn't find non and when she was about close her eyes in relief that's when she suddenly saw it......

She saw it under the moon light a creature like wolf but not exactly a wolf....he is larger than any wolf, he has a large muscular body like a human but covered with fur and he was standing on his two leg, closing his eyes, sniffing the air like he is searching for a source of something.

He started to get closer to the tree where she is hiding, she stop breathing for a while when the creature stand under the tree and sniff more in the air....dread and fear fill her mind, she started to get panic, she knows if creature tilt his head and look up, then she is dead as good.

She started to chant one sentences repeatedly 'please don't look up, please don't look up' and close her eyes, hoping he might disappear somewhere else....

After what's feels like forever she slowly open her eyes when she didn't heard any movement of the creature only to find that the creature has gone. Its like her prayer has been answered, she thanks to the god and slowly climb down knowing that if she stay one more second in this forest she might end up dead. After she climbs down, her eyes wonder around the forest for any danger and when she fined none, she move towards the left and started to walk as slowly as she can, trying not to alert any more dangerous creature.

She walks and walks and finally came near to the meadow, relief flooded to her mind when she saw a beautiful meadow blessed by the moonlight, she move forwards but she suddenly came to halt. There stood a creature, a same creature from which she was running, if she hasn't been so mesmerized by the beauty of meadow then she might a notice a figure standing in the middle of the meadow.

Like someone set a fire, her mind set in panic and quickly hides herself under the bushes and started to breath heavily. Her eyes is still wide with fear and she quickly covered her mouth stopping herself for screaming which surely alert the creature this time....

So she slowly calm herself down and when she absolutely calm down, she gathered enough courage to peek towards the meadow through the bushes.....but what she saw knock her breath out...and she couldn't content the loud gasps that escape from her lips, but loud enough to hear by a creature rather a beast.

The creature or a beast gradually started to transform into a human, a giant human. His fur started to disappear, his giant figure started to transform into more human. His animalistic face changes into more like a man...a very dangerous man. His ears, gradually transform into its original place, except it fangs and claws and now there stood a nude muscular figure half beast and half human....

When he heard a audible gasps, he tilt his head to the side of the bushes and sniff in the air....then he inhale the same familiar flowery scent in the air which he has been searching for. The scent was so addicted and sweets, that he couldn't describe what kind of scent is this, he didn't know what kind of flowery scent is this but he could care less all he wanted is to inhale more and more everlasting.

His beast started to claw out again, wanting to be close to the source, it's like his beast started to became addicted to this sweet scent and he couldn't help it. Without a second thought he stride towards the bushes...wanting see the source of this flowery scent.

Her eyes get wide when she saw him coming towards her with the half animalistic face. Then she realized he knew and now she is dead, in the name of the dead, dread started to fill her mind and without thinking she bolt out from the bushes and run towards the other side.

The beast growl loudly before he chase after her, he love this game chasing after the prey but this time the prey is just not a prey but something more important to him and like a predator he chase after what he longed for like a thirsty animal.

She ran bare foot as fast as she can, but she couldn't because it's very difficult to run bare foot in the forest...her already wounded feet hurt like hell. She couldn't ran fast even if she try so hard, she can feel him gaining after her but she won't give up with this thought she ran like storm. She can hear him growl and roaring after her, she push herself more further but unfortunately her feet give out and she abruptly landed on the ground, she try to crawl up but she feel a sharp pain shoot on her feet before she landed on the ground again, more tears roll down from her eyes because of the excruciating pain she feel.

Then suddenly she feels a presence and she exactly knows who is standing before her, she slowly raise her head up only to met with a animalistic face then everything start to hurt, her whole body started to ache, her head started to spin and everything started to get blur but before she was totally consumed by the darkness, last thing she saw was a reddish glowing eyes with the slightly hint of blue in it staring right back to her....and then darkness consumed her totally.

hello, again i hope you all enjoy this chapter  although it is too short and i appreciate it if you vote or comment so that i know whether you like it or not....

And now the next update will be after my Semester....hope u all have patience till then...i'll try to do update as soon as possible after my Exam...

Till then takcre and enjoy your life

A.Ayanna