Her Curiosity

Her Curiosity

He looks at the man with his blank face, who is sitting in front of him, "You know what to do?" he said with his cold voice as he put the bundle of money on the desk.

The man nods his head, "don't worry Mr. Anderson, the work will be done but the question is when you want it to happen?" man asked with his evil glint on his eyes.

Demon smirk, "I want it today or tomorrow, sooner the better"

"Then think it is already done, he will met his death as soon as he left his office but don't you think this small amount of money is worth for taking someone's life?" the man grin evilly.

Demon narrowed his eyes, "this is just a advance you idiot, you will get your rest when the work is done but if you fail Jerry then..." he was rudely interrupt by the man named Jerry as he shook his head while he chuckle darkly, "Not a chance Mr. Anderson, not a chance just like you are professional in your business, we are professional in taking people's life without leaving any evident so don't worry Mr. Anderson nobody is going to know it was you behind the scene, it just look like an accident".

"Fine but any mistake, and you can say goodbye to your money Jerry, remember that" he said firmly without taking his eyes off from Jerry, as he continue, "and I want you to release your plan tomorrow when he leaves for office not when he leaves from office, because people might suspect"

Jerry nods his head and said, "Then we need his house address for that"

"It's already in the paper within this money" while he gesture the money on the desk and slightly push towards Jerry.

Jerry slowly take the money and find a small paper in it, so he take out the paper and read it while he said, "we'll finish your work today in evening and tomorrow you'll get your good news"

Then they both stand as Demon said, "let's hope that" Jerry smirk and shake his hand with Demon as he reply, "it's nice to have a business with you Mr. Anderson"

Demon chuckle as he tighten his hold and said, "Remember one mistake and you'll have to deal with me and believe me you won't like it a bit, so be careful while do your job" then he tighten his hold to a point where it started to get hurt and in a second he abruptly release his hand.

A sudden fear flash in Jerry's eyes but he soon recovered as he nods his head and without saying anything he take his leaves.

After his leave Demon keeps his gaze on the door and whisper in his cold voice, "Deleon your end is near, so be ready to face your death which is coming for you" then sinister smile grace upon his lips with satisfaction.

He knows that this is wrong and he is not being fair but he don't care anymore, he is blinded with revenge and obsession and he will do anything to get what he want even its mean taking someone's life so be it, he'll do it and with this last thought in his mind he whisper, "everything is fair in love and war".

________******________

"Finally it has been reported that the famous businessman Deleon Ayres Lucian is engaged to Annalisa Grayson, daughter of James Paul Grayson we don't know whether the news was true or not but there has been a report that Annalisa Grayson was already engaged to Demon David Anderson , the eligible bachelors and the handsome CEO of Anderson company but she dump him and then get engaged to Deleon Ayres Lucian. Seems like......." Before it continues, Annalisa abruptly shut the screen down with frown.

She sigh, she doesn't like it when her personal life became the entertained for a world. Nobody knows what she was going though with her life and without knowing the actual truth people started to spread the rumors about her and its really bother her because nobody has right to judge other people's life and definitely not the media. She doesn't know how easily they find the news but never the correct one. Here also they question indirectly at her character without knowing the real circumstances behind it.