Chapter 1

~Aspen's POV~

My name is Aspen Reynolds and I'm a werewolf. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday! I'm ecstatic! I will get to find my mate and I will also become the Beta of the Mystic Pack. I haven't met the new Alpha yet, but I will tomorrow at the Beta ceremony.

I'm headed to training with Alpha Rivers. The old Alpha. He is the second strongest fighter in the pack. I'm the strongest fighter in the pack and the second strongest fighter in the world. I train every day.

~Training~

Alpha Rivers tried to punch me but I grabbed his wrist and twisted it to behind his back. After he surrendered I let him go and he fell to the floor. I think I might have broken his wrist.  I knelt and checked his wrist. It is broken. I help him up and ask if I should take him to the pack hospital. He said he was fine. I said okay, bowed, and then left to go back home.

~Aaron's POV~

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when my dad walked in with his arm in a cast. I know what you're thinking. Aren't werewolves supposed to be strong. Well let me explain. When a werewolf is in human form and gets injured, the injury heals as slow as a human would, but we rarely get hurt in human form because our bones are stronger than regular human bones. When they are in wolf form, they heal a lot faster and rarely break.

"What happened?" I said looking shocked. My dad has never broken a bone. Ever. "Your soon-to-be Beta." He said. Wow. I wasn't expecting that answer. My soon-to-be Beta is a girl. "Wow!" I said really, really shocked. "Yeah. That girl is strong. She is the second strongest fighter in the world. She will be an amazing Beta!" He said before walking down the hallway. Probably to the kitchen.

~Next Day~

Aaron: I just got dressed in a grey shirt, black slacks, and black dress shoes. I'm now headed to the before party. It is the party before the ceremony for my new Beta.

Aspen: I just finished my makeup and putting on my white, lacy bra and underwear. Now, all I need to do is get into my outfit. I'm wearing a white dress and tribal leggings.

(A/N: Everything in Aaron's POV for the rest of the chapter!)

Aaron: I just walked into the pack house when I smelt the most amazing scent. It was a mixture of vanilla and cupcake batter. It was the most wonderful smell in the world. I followed it and found a girl, with the most bewitching blue eyes, dancing with my third-in-command. I pulled her off him and dragged her to a room. I kissed her roughly and then one thing led to another and we mated.

~After Mating~

After mating with... I don't know her name, I got off the bed and got redressed like lightning. By the time, I was dressed my mate was just putting on her leggings. As she gets dressed all I can do is stare intently at her magnificent body. 'No! Stop! Aaron, you don't want a mate!' I said in my mind. 'Stop! Talking! About! Mate! That! Way!' My wolf growled in my mind.

I didn't even realize she had gotten dressed and was now looking at me with a confused face. I snapped out of my daze and said "what's your name?" "Aspen Reynolds." She answered confidently. "I Aaron Rivers..."