Chapter 13

~Aspen's POV~

After we pulled apart I went over to Emma and said, "are you ready to meet Grandma and Grandpa?" She got a big smile on her face and screamed, "yes!"

Everyone laughed at Emma and then she started babbling on about anything and everything that ran through her mind. She is so adorable, but I am a little bias. After she settled down we got back in our cars and my brothers pointed out the way to get to my parents' house.

It took about 8 minutes to get to my parents and when we pulled up, I pretty much ran straight through the wall of the house, I was so excited to see my parents. Especially my dad. Him and I were always close and I hated leaving him. He was the one I missed the most (no offense to anyone else).

I got into the house and looked around the front room I saw my mom and dad on the couch. My dad looked weak. I can't believe I left, all I want to do now is cry. I looked at them for a few more seconds and then ran to them and then gave them a giant hug, we stayed like that for what seemed like 2 seconds, even though it was way longer than that. When I pulled away from them, Hunter, Ben, Brantley, Blake, Olivia, Emma, and Elijah were all already in here. Wow, we hugged for a long time. I then looked at my parents and we all had tears in our eyes. I hugged them again and whispered to them, "I missed you both so much. I love you guys." They kept whispering back, "we missed you, we love you!" Over and over.

We pulled away and I looked to my daughter with tears and my eyes and said to her, "Emma, come meet your grandparents." "Grandparents?!" My parents both said, sounding shocked.