Chapter 7

~Six Years Later~Aspen's POV~

In 5 days, it is going to Emmaline's sixth birthday. I can't believe my baby is turning six. This is not okay. I feel like it was just yesterday that I had her.

One thing that stinks about her birthday this year is that we won't be spending it in our pack. We have to go back to my old pack. We have to go back because my father is sick and I am one of the only two capable werewolves in the world that can help him. I am terrified to go back. I know that everything will be okay because I've already talked to the werewolf counsel. I talked to them about Emma. I asked if Aaron would be able to have anything to do with her and they told me that he has no right to her because when he rejected me she was a part of me. So, he rejected us both per werewolf law.

That is the only reason I am going is to help my dad and then I'm leaving. He is sick of a concoction that only humans can make. The fight between humans and the supernatural is getting bad. Anyways, the stuff in this concoction is powerful and can only be cured by mine and Olivia Greenwell's powers.

She and I found each other seven years ago, when my pack was invited to her baby's first birthday. We had the same colored eyes and our wolves looked exactly alike. We researched and researched and found that we were both apart of a prophecy that was slowly coming true right before our eyes. The prophecy says we will be the two who kills off the Human race when the war between Human's and the Supernatural comes to a head.

Every 6 months we meet up and share what we have learned about our powers and we also train with each other and our kids have a lot of fun together. Olivia and Blake are coming to my old pack with me tomorrow. I'm terrified, but I will have her, Emma, Blake, and Olivia's brave son Elijah. With them I am invincible... I hope...