Chapter 12

~Aaron's POV~

I was so hurt by her words. I knew I deserved them, but that doesn't mean they didn't feel like a knife slicing through my heart. Tearing my world apart. I just wish I could go back in time. Change things. After calming down I took in her body and how she has changed over the last six years. The first thing I noticed was her stomach. She's pregnant?! Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I was looking at her when my vision focused on a little girl standing right behind her. The little girl looked exactly like me, just in girl form. I just stared at this little girl until she ran over to a little boy who was getting out of the truck that was right behind the car Aspen got out of. I looked Aspen in the eyes. Her eyes spoke the truth and revealed that what I thought was correct and that this little girl, beautiful little girl was my daughter. "How?" I said, my voice betraying me and making me stutter.

"Really? How?" Aspen said sarcastically. I then realized that was a stupid question. After a few moments of silence she sighed and then asked, "can we go see my parents please?" I looked at her and nodded, "Ben and Brantley will take you there." I said walking into the pack house and slamming the door.

~Aspen's POV~

After he slammed the door, I looked up to his third-in-command, my best friend, Hunter Ward. He ran down to me and gave me a giant hug. Blake then growled. We pulled apart, and Hunter gave Blake an evil eye and said, "boy, I've known her since birth, don't for a second think you are more important than me to her." I laughed and looked at Blake, "baby, you have nothing to worry about, nothing would ever happen between Hunter and me. I would never do that to my little bro." I said smiling as Hunter went over to Ben and gave him a kiss. After they kissed Ben looked at me and said, "how'd you know?" I smiled and replied, "Hunter knew before you, because he is older, and he told me. I'm so happy for you guys." I then went over and gave them a hug. After we pulled apart I went over to Emma and said, "are you ready to meet Grandma and Grandpa?" She got a big smile on her face and screamed, "yes!"  

____________

I'm not dead! Yay! Here ya go! Enjoy! Comment! Vote! Follow! 

All 11 chapters before this have been edited! THE STORY LINE HAS NOT CHANGED!

-Kourtney