Chapter 3

~Recap~

Bentley turned around his eyes pitch black. He then slammed me into a wall, so hard I think it left a dent. "My daughter left because of you!" He said before dropping me and storming out.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!

~Aspen's POV~

I have been driving for 3 days. I am a couple hours away the Blood Falls Pack. I called Mathis on the second day. I told him what happened and he said I was welcome in his pack anytime.

~At Blood Falls Pack~

I pulled up to the territory line for Mathis' pack and some guards came up to me. There were 3 of them and two of them were identical to each other. The one who wasn't identical to another had jet-black hair and purple-blue eyes. He was also really, really toned. The two-identical people had light-brown hair and bright-blue eyes. They were toned, but not as much as the other one. The really, really toned one then said, "are you Aspen Reynolds?" "Yes I am." I responded.

"Okay. Alpha Parks asked us to escort you to the pack house. I am Blake Sacramento." He said and then one of the twins said "I'm Alex James and this bozo is Axton James, my identical twin brother." He then pointed to his twin and then Axton said "your just jealous because I'm better looking." I had to laugh at that considering they were identical. After that we headed to the pack house. I felt a connection to Blake for some reason. It's strange. Hmm.

As they escorted me to the pack house Alex and Axon continued fighting and Blake kept them from killing each other. They are quite the entertaining pair! Once we got to the pack house I got out of my car and was immediately engulfed in a hug by Mathis, but we pulled apart when we heard a loud growl and I looked toward where it came from. It came from Blake and that's when I looked into his eyes and immediately knew something. BLAKE WAS MY SECOND CHANCE MATE!