Chapter 17

~Aspen's POV~

I lost them. I'm losing everyone. I lost my babies, I lost my Dad...

I don't know exactly what happened to my dad, but what I was told is he had a stroke when they put me into the ambulance. I lost all 3 of them. I can't do this. I will never make it through this. I can't do this.

It's been what has felt like hours since Blake got here and all I've done is lay sobbing in his arms. He just sat there holding me and staring at the wall. I can tell he is just trying really hard to be strong. He shouldn't have to be. We should be able to share our pain with each other...

~Aaron's POV~

My head of security showed up 5 minutes after calling him and started work right away. He sat there trying everything and getting nowhere for the next hour. He called in a few more people and everyone got to work. I sat there working on paper work while they worked.

Finally, after a few more hours one of them jumped up and screamed, "I found the location!" I looked up at her and she looked down embarrassed. I didn't even acknowledge it and I just looked at her expectantly. "Oh yeah right," she said looking down at her computer, "the location of the call is Dallas, Texas." Both my eyes got wide and so did Ben's as he walked into the room. We looked at each other and I broke eye contact when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was Blake's Alpha. I picked it up and he said, "The war, it's here..."

---

And that my friends, is the ending to this story. I know it's not the best story, but the sequel shall be amazing (I hope). I'm so grateful for every single one of you that read this. Sorry it's not the best, but I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I'm still in my early teens, so I'm trying. I hope you enjoyed this story! I love you all.

Please remember that the sequel is a sequel to this story as well as "The Mate"! Please realize that means that the POV's will be extremely mixed up of people from both stories! The release date for the sequel is yet to be determined, but the title of the sequel is going to be "The War"

-Kourtney