Chapter 9

~Aspen's POV~

My brothers and I hugged for a good 20 minutes, and then when we pulled apart I went over to the other side of the car and grabbed Blake's hand. After I had his hand I pulled him to the other side and said, "Blake these are my brothers, Ben and Brantley. Ben and Brantley, this is my second-chance-mate and husband Blake Sacramento." I finished and no one said anything. They just stared at each other until Blake reached out his hand and greeted them. "Nice to meet you both. Aspen's told me so much about you two." They eyed him for a second and then Ben shook his hand and Brantley shortly followed. "It's nice to meet you to man." Ben said smiling at Blake.

Brantley eyed him up and down again and said, "nice to meet you to. What pack are you from?" Blake looked confused to why he asked the question and then just proceeded to answer by saying, "I'm the Beta of the Blood Falls Pack." When Blake said that both of my brother's eyes got big. "Are you the one that has come to help my father?" Ben said shocked. He shook his head no and said, "I'm not. Your sister and Olivia Greenwell have been sent to help him." After he said that their eyes got even bigger, if that was possible.

"You have... powers?" Brantley asked, his voice barely above a whisper. I nodded at him. My brothers looked at me weird and then I head the roar of another engine pull up behind my car. I turned around and saw Olivia getting out of her truck. She then walked to the backseat door and opened it, letting Eli get out. They walked over and Eli said, "Emmy's asleep. Sh!" I had to laugh at how protective he was of Emma. I think they're mates, but I don't know for sure. They're adorable.

"Who is Emmy?" Brantley asked. "Emmy is Eli's nickname for my daughter Emmaline." I clarified and when I said that Brantley and Ben's eyes got big once again. "You have a daughter?" Ben said, sounding hurt. It hurt the way he was looking at me, but I understand. I left and had a daughter and they didn't even know. I nodded and then Brantley spoke, "Blake is the father, right?" I looked to Blake and I said, "no he isn't." They looked at me wide eyed. I know you would expect me to say yes, but Blake and I talked and we don't want to lie to Emma. "I looked them in the eyes and spoke barley above a whisper, "Emmaline is going to be 6 years old in 2 and a half days and I got pregnant with her the night I left this pack." I heard both gasp and then Ben said, "Aaron is the father?" I looked at him and nodded, but I couldn't look at them. It has been what felt like 4 hours when Brantley finally spoke, "Aspen..."