Screaming On The Footpath (2)

ELSA'S POV*

"Merida!" I cried when she walked through the door. She hugged me, and I cried.

"Don't ya worry lassie." She said patting my back.

"Let's go somewhere!" Rapunzel yelled. I shook my head and walked outside, climbed up the ladder on the tree and stood in the little house. Jack and I made it when we 10 years old. I remember falling out the tree and breaking my wrist, Jack just simply jumped down from where he was and carried me inside. I cried at the memory. Sitting down on the floor and crying into my knees.

"Why don't you remember me Jack?" I whispered.

JACKS POV*

I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and got up to answer it. Before me was a girl my age.
She had an ice blue t-shirt with let it go and a snowflake on it with denim shorts. Her converse were blue and had white soles and laces. Her eyes were the same colour as her shirt and her lips were a vibrant red, her platinum blonde hair in a side braid. This was my first love.

Elsa Winters.

She sobbed quietly and ran to me, encircling her arms around my neck and hugging me. I resisted the urge to hug back.

Pretend you don't know her.

"Um, who are you?" I asked, pretending to be confused.

"J-J-Jack? You don't remember me? It's me, Elsa!" I know.

I continued to stare at her blankly.

"So?" I asked, pretending not to care.

She began to sob. I wanted hug her, I wanted to kiss her like I should of years ago. But I remained cold.

"Jack! It's Elsa! Elsa Winters! You don't remember me?" She sobbed loudly, then turned and ran away. I closed the door and slid down it. What did I do? Oh god. I buried my face into hands and pulled my knees to my chest.
And for the first time in a long time, I cried.

After about 5 minutes of just crying I heard the door be knocked on harshly. I stood up wiped my eyes and opened the door. I was greeted with a hard punch to my jaw.

"That's fer bein' an arse ta Elsuh!" I heard Merida shout. She continued hitting me and yelling at me.

"Merida! Stop!" I shouted over her rage.

"Nay, I will not stop. Ya see Jack Frost, ya hur' ma frien'! An' righ' now, she is on 'er bed, cryin' 'er eyes out. And you're tha cause o' it!" She cried, pointing at me.

"She, she is?" I asked. Oh God! What had I done?

"Ya doone it now, 'aven't ya, eh Jack Frost?" She shouted.

"Ya know, maybe Elsuh is be'er off wi'out ya!" She screamed, slamming the door. Only to fling it open again.

"And ya know what? She was decorating her room, and you know what tha most com'on thin' is? Photos of you! She loves ya Jack Frost. But not anymore!"

Then she left.

She was right. Elsa was better off without me.

ELSA'S POV*

I climbed down after crying for about half an hour, greeted by Rapunzel with a glass of water.

"Drink it." She said. I put the glass to my lips and drank it all. I walked inside with her and sat down on the black 3 seater couch. I sat in the middle with Merida to my left and Rapunzel to my right.

"Right now, I would of called Jack and told him to come over 6 years ago. And he'd be here before he hung up." I sniffled and cried a little.

MERIDAS POV*

I couldn't tell her that Jack does remember her. It would hurt her more, knowing that he doesn't want to see you or talk you or nothing. She sobbed into my shoulder and jumped when there was a loud rap at the door. She stood up, wiped her eyes and left the room.

ELSA'S POV*

I stood up, wiping my teary eyes and left the room to answer the door. I was greeted by a perky brunette and a blonde guy. The girl had a green t-shirt and denim overalls, cut at her mid-thigh. She had her brown hair in plaits on her shoulders.

ANNA!!

I hugged her tightly and Kristoff.

"Elsa! Have you been crying?" Anna exclaimed, looking at my blood-shot eyes. I smiled weakly and shook my head.

"Come in." I whispered, stepping back and allowing Kristoff and Anna to come in and look around.

"Aye, Anna, Kristoff! I'll call Hiccup for ya!" Merida said. Kristoff nodded and went off with Hiccup when he arrived.

Rapunzel hugged Anna and I smiled.

"So Anna, you're room can be your old one, just bring all your stuff over and we'll sort it all out." I said leading her down the hallway. She stepped into her Mintgreen wallpapered room.

"Oh! My old room!" She sat on the window seat and sighed, taking it all in. I laughed. Sitting next her she hugged me tightly.

"Elsa? What happened? You can tell me anything. Just please tell me." She pleaded. I shook my head, tears glistening in my eyes.

"I was just, thinking about Mum." I lied. Anna nodded, sniffling herself. I hugged her tightly. Anna cried openly and this time I comforted her.

"Shh, it's okay,

Let it go, let it go,
Can't hold it back anymore,
Let it go, let it go
Just let the tears pour

Just don't care, about what they think,

Let the storm rage on..."

I softly sang to her. She laughed brokenly and we parted from the hug.

"Do you want to see my room?" I asked, Anna enthusiastically nodded, jumping up and running out the door. "My old room!"

I got up and followed her, I found her holding the photo of Jack and I, looking into eachothers eyes.

"Have you seen him yet?" She asked, tears spilling down her cheeks. I nodded, then broke down.

"H-h-h-he d-d-d-doesn't r-r-remember me." I sobbed quietly and ran out my room. Out of my house.

"Why!" I shouted.

"Jack Frost, Why don't you fucking remember me?" I screamed.

"Why?" I shouted. "Why!"

I collapsed to the ground, my hands and knees on the pavement, my head down.

"Why?" I sobbed, punching the pavement with my fist. I felt strong arms pick me up and I hysterically kicked my legs in the air.

"No!" I screamed, trying to get out of the iron grip.

"Shh, it's okay Elsa." Kristoff reassured me. I quietened down, my screams into feeble sobs.

"He doesn't remem-" I said wearily, sudden exhaustion taking over my body, overwhelming me. I closed my eyes and felt myself mumble something.

"Jack, you, you said you'd, that you'd, love me, for, forever."

Then total darkness.

A/N

Omg!!! There's going to be Kristanna and Merricup! Maybe Eugenzel. *wink,wink*

What about the other POV'S? Do youse like em? Or nah?

Bye bye my Snowflakes. Hehe.❄❄❄

1179 words.