A Simple Nod (19)

ELSA'S POV*

Days later.

Jack and I were arguing, I was released from hospital today and Jack picked me up.

"You were going to leave me?"

"No." He whispered. Liar.

"I heard everything." I began to tear up. "I heard the phone call, I saw you kiss her."

"I heard you say sorry."

"I thought you were dead!" He cried.

"So you turned to her?" I whispered. "I'd rather you had turned to Anna than her."

"Didn't you know? Rapunzel was in charge of your health. She was the one who decided if and when the plug was pulled. That's why I called her, I gave up, as for the kiss, I pushed her away."

"Then why didn't she pull it the first chance she got?!" I demanded, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"I didn't let her. Neither did Anna or Merida." He whispered. He leaned into me and I closed my eyes. He held my cheek and I felt his soft lips connect to my own.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and intertwined my fingers in his snowy white hair.

"Jack?" I asked as I looked down to discover that my shirt was fully unbuttoned.

"Shh." He whispered, kissing me again. I kissed back, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kissed my neck and supported me by holding my legs.

"Jack?" I whispered in his ear as he carried me to the couch.

He laid me down and removed my shirt completely. I kissed his lips and he was on top of me.

"Elsa. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I mumbled in his ear.

I removed his hoodie and dropped it next to me on the floor. I frowned at his t-shirt and realised that there was window right infront of us.

"Jack? My room?" I whispered staring into his eyes. He nodded and picked me up, carrying me to my room while I was busy taking his shirt off.

I was placed on the bed and sat up as Jack went to kiss me. He frowned and I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck and sitting on him. I lowered my face to his and kissed him lightly on the lips. He held my hips and I laid on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him.

"I love you Jackson Overland Frost."

"I love you Elsa Winters." He whispered hugging me back.

"Uh. Elsa?" Anna was standing in the doorway staring at us. I sat up and squealed as Anna gasped.

"Elsa! You're meant to wait until you're married!" She said, horrified.

"Anna we didn't do anything!"

"Yet." Jack put in.

"You're not helping the situation." I said from the corner of mouth. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Is that all I get?" He pouted.

"While my sister's in the room, yes." I whispered in his ear.

"Youse are obviously busy. I don't want to lose my innocence!"

Anna closed my door and left the house.

I kissed Jack's cheek and he chuckled slightly, I tilted my head to the left and wrapped my arms around his neck, laying down so that he would be on top of me. He kissed my collar bone and neck making me blush.

You Don't Remember Me?     ❄❄❄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें