I'll Be Back (25)

1 year later~

ELSA'S POV*

Here is what's happened in one year.

~ Jack and I had our child, a little girl, Winter.

~ Merida and Hiccup became engaged

~ Anna turned 16

~ Jack and I turned 19

~ I've learned how to control my powers

~ I've forgiven Rapunzel, especially since the reason I was mad at her was due to her sleeping with someone.

That's what's happened.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"Jack! Quick!" I shouted.

"What is it! Who's hurt?" He said hurriedly. He let out a small laugh and kneeled down next to me as we watched Winter slowly walk towards us.

She walked a few steps before falling into Jacks arms.

"She walked." He whispered, picking her up and carrying her downstairs, I followed him and hugged him as he sat down the couch. He handed me a sleeping Winter and I kissed her forehead.

"Elsa?" Jack called.

"Just a second," I whispered as I placed Winter in her cot.

"There's one thing I don't like about you and our child."

I scoffed and gave him a 'What the fuck' look.

"Your last name." He smirked. "You should change it."

"What am I meant to change it to?" I retorted. "Really give me one name."

"What about Frost?" He smirked and winked. I stood there, dumbfounded, as he kissed my cheek and left for work.

"JACK FROST, YOU DID NOT JUST PROPOSE TO ME AND WALK AWAY!" I yelled, chasing him and grabbing his wrist, spinning him around. I kissed him passionately and he seemed shocked, seeming as we don't kiss much with Winter around.

"Winter Winters does sound a bit silly." I whispered and left him to go check on our Winter Frost.

Winter Frost has a good ring to it.

I found Anna with Kristoff and my child, she was singing to her and kissing her nose.

They didn't see me here but I knew Anna did this often, without Kristoff most of the time. It always broke my heart, watching her with Winter.

"Kristoff." I whispered.

He looked at me and got up.

"Hey uh. Look it's jus-" I cut him off.

"It's okay. I was going to ask if you could tell Anna that whenever she wants she can look after Winter."

"Thanks Elsa. She's been so happy ever since Winter was born."

I smiled, gave him hug and walked into the nursery.

"Hey Anna."

"Uh hi Elsa. I was just,"

"It's okay, you don't have to explain. I came to tell you something." I said excitedly.

"Can I have Winter?" I asked, Anna nodded and handed her to me.

"Hey there Winter." I laughed.

"What sounds better to you?

Winter Winters? Or Winter Frost?" I said enthusiastically.