Bedside Talks (17)

A/N

ALOT of POV'S in this chapter >.<

ANNA'S POV*

As soon as we were allowed to see Elsa I jumped up and ran down the hall to her room.

"Elsa!" I cried.

No response.

"Elsa?" I asked her again, walking
to her.

"She's in a coma Miss Winters."

Feelings buzzed in my head.
Coma?

"Will she wake up?" I whispered, tears stinging my eyes.

The doctor sighed.

"We're, we're not sure Miss Winters."

"Call me Anna. I'm going to be here for a while."

"Miss Win-" I shot the doctor a look.

"Anna, she has a chance of not remembering anything about the incident, or herself for that matter."

I sat there holding her hand, shocked.

"W-What if I talked to her while she's sleeping Doctor?"

"She might remember something about her self. Please, call me Tadashi." I nodded.

"Take care of her Tadashi." I mumbled, kissing Elsa's cheek.

"Where to begin?" I asked myself as he left the room.

"Elsa. Do you remember when we were younger and we would build snowmen with Jack and Merida?" I paused to laugh.

"Remember when Jack threw a snowball at Merida, and she tackled him the ground?"

"What about when you wanted to make a shelter for everyone to sleep in, but we all got sick, except for you and Jack, so we played doctors and nurses."

"We were so happy, we can be like that again."

I sighed.

"I love you Elsa. Hope you get better."

MERIDA'S POV*

"Ay Elsuh." I said sitting down. Anna had told me about her being in a coma and begged me to tell her things about childhood. I've no idea why though.

"So, Anna told me to tell ya about our childhood. So uh, here it goes."

I racked my brain for anything.

"Do ya remember tha time we first became friends? You me and Jack? That was a great day wasn't it? What about when we got to primary school? You wouldn't leave Jack's side." I chuckled, remembering that day.

"Or tha time Jack punched someone because they wanted to go out with you. He really likes ya, ya know that?"

"I remember the day he told me. He begged me not to tell you, he said he liked you ever since kindergarten. You were his best friend." I told her.

"I don't know what else to say. Elsa. You were my first friend that was a girl, I only hung out with Jack, Hiccup, Flynn and Hans." I said the last name with hatred.

"Just get better Els, we need you." I whispered, hugging her as best I could, crying a little.

HICCUP'S POV*

"Hey Elsa. I uh I remember when I used to like you, I liked you for about a week when Jack found out. That was funny, that's when I knew he was in love with you, and that I was in love with Merida."

"Ha, I know that you remember the time Jack left you in a tree, you were so pissed at him. You were crying so much and Jack acted like he didn't care.

But Elsa, he was a mess when you ignored him. He was so shattered if you didn't talk to him.

He would tell you if you were sick Anna had come over and told him, when actually he'd come to school and seen Anna, without you. As soon as Anna came through the gates without you, he left and ran all the way to your house to look after you."

"Hope you get better Els."

KRISTOFF'S POV*

"Hey Elsa. I need you to get better. You're like the younger sister I never got. Anna's a frightful mess. She's crying in the waiting room.

Jack's not here yet.

I don't know why. I haven't seen him since this morning when Anna called me. I saw Jack pulling you out the lake, crying for a few minutes and leaving.

But he'll be here. I'm sure."

I kissed her forehead and left the room.

A/N

It's short I know.

The next one is short too.

>.<

It's really good,

(IN MY OPINION)

I won't be able to update for a few days

700 words.