Work Experience (4)

JACK'S POV*

I met with Anna frequently, brainstorming ideas on how to make Elsa forgive me. So far we ruled out;

Hypnotising her

Locking her in a room and only letting her out when she forgives me.

(This is Anna's favourite ↙↙↙)

Writing her a love letter.

"Ooh! I know! I know! Change your whole appearance and set you up at work experience where she's doing hers!" She cried. I nodded.

"But no permanent dye." I said, she nodded.

It was settled.

This was our plan, 'Jelsa together'

Forever. But I kept that part to myself.

ELSA'S POV*

It's been 8 days since Jack was in my room. I never want to see him again. Ever. I hope he dies.

Painfully, slowly, excruciatingly.

Because the pain I feel from him is 100000000000000000 times worse, he threw away 8 years of friendship. From 4 to 12 we were best-friends. But now I'm 17, nearly 18, and that is all forgotten.

I remembered that I had my work experience tomorrow. Ugh.
Monday. For now I was going to go out.

I dressed in a ripped white singlet that had black writing saying

'I'm over it'

I loved this shirt at the moment.

I pulled on black leggings and black converse. I plaited my hair messily and threw it on my shoulder. I grabbed my phone and sunnies, walking out the door.

God its bright.

I put my sunnies on and texted Anna.

Me- where r u??

A- with a friend

Me- well I'm going out, I'll be back at 6

A- k

Me- bye

A- bye

I put my phone in my pocket and got in my car, turning it on. I was going shopping.

I finally arrived at the plaza. I went to Maybelline and bought me and Anna some more make up. After about 5 hours of shopping, I had spent $1,689 and 42 cents.

Carrying my 8 bags out to my car I sang "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran.

"Your voice was always amazing." I heard someone say behind me. I froze. That voice.
It belonged to someone whom I hated with all my life.

Jack Frost.

"What do you want?" I asked irritation growing on my face.

"I want to kiss you..." He whispered, hands in his pockets, head down, kicking the rocks with his vans.

"W-w-what? K-k-kiss me?" I stuttered. He looked up.

JACK'S POV*

Shit! I said that out loud. I guess I was thinking out loud. Haha. No, crap. I just told her I wanted to kiss her. I don't even know why I followed her here. God! I'm such an idiot.

ELSA'S POV*

I walked off from Jack, and placed my bags in the back seat of my car. I went to open my door but my wrist was held firmly by a strong hand. I followed the arm to Jack's face. He pulled me to him and trapped me by putting his arms either side of me. He stared into my eyes and I tried my best not to cry. I bit my lip and closed my sore, stinging, eyes, I put my head down. My breath came out shaky as if I was sobbing, my shoulders moving in spasms of pain. I felt Jack move closer to me.

You Don't Remember Me?     ❄❄❄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara