In The Hospital (6)

ELSA'S POV*

I woke up in a white room.
Just all white.

White pillow, white floor, white walls, white roof, white curtains, white bed frame, white hospital dress, white blanket, white vase, white chairs, white socks, white bandages.

Bandages?

Oh, the hot water. My legs stung.
My legs aren't white. They're bright raw red, I lifted the bandages to see.

Then there was more red.

Merida!

"Elsuh, I thought we lost ya!" She said, on the verge of tears. Anna and Rapunzel smiled through the tears and crushed me in a hug.

"Elsa!" I heard familiar voices say.

"Astrid! Belle, Meg!" My friends from New York were here. They hugged me tightly and stood on the other side of the bed.

"I called them!" Anna yelled. "And I also called-"

"Elsa! Oh thank God, you're alive!" Alex yelled barging through the door.

"Alex!" Anna whined. "You were meant to wait!!"

"Alex!" I squealed happily. The girls let go of me.

"Elsa. I'm glad you're okay."

"Hey J-Alex." Why do people say Jalex? Anna hugged him.

"Hi Anna." Alex said warmly, hugging her back.

"You-you two, k-k-know eachother?" I asked, wincing as I moved my severly burned leg.

"Uh, yeah..." Alex said, Anna smiled.

"But noooo sexual relations. That's for Elsa and you." Anna teased. Alex playfully punched Anna, which Anna returned, with more force. I laughed awkwardly. Suddenly my chest burnt and I could barely breathe.

"Anna..." I began shakily. This shouldn't be happening. This is not how we planned it. "I-I-I can't b-b-b-breathe."

Anna looked quizzical. I gasped and tried sitting up but it made it harder to breathe.

"Elsa!" Was the last thing I heard.

Is it just me or did it sound like Jack?

Maybe, maybe it was.

ANNA'S POV*

"Anna..." Elsa began shakily. "I-I-I can't b-b-b-breathe."

She tried sitting up but it looked difficult for her.

"Elsa!" Jack yelled, kneeling beside her.

"Nurse!" I screamed, hysteria evident in my voice. "NURSE!! HELP, IT'S MY SISTER!!!!" I screamed again, sinking next to Jack, who was performing CPR.

_/\_____/\______/\_______________

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

"Elsa..." I sobbed quietly into Jack's shirt.

"Elsa!" Merida yelled, Rapunzel was crying, Astrid was holding her hand and Belle was past out in a weeping Megeras arms.

So much was happening.

A nurse ran in with 3 doctors who began various medical procedures.

"There is a hole in her air ventilation system!" The nurse yelled at the doctors. The doctors nodded and pushed everyone away from Elsa. I was crying into Jack's shoulder and he was trying not to cry.

ELSA'S POV*

........

Jolt!

I opened my eyes and started breathing again. I saw doctors around me.