An Awkward Morning (20)

ELSA'S POV*

I shot up as soon as I awake and saw I was... Naked.

I rubbed my head and winced, I had a huge head ache and in between my legs hurt. I looked around the dark room and saw my phone on the bedside table. I picked it up and turned it on, the bright light blinding me. I groaned and looked at the time.
3:14 am. I closed my eyes and turned my phone off and placed it back on the night stand.

I rolled over and snuggled under the blankets when I felt something that horrified me.

Two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer, so my back was against their bare chest.

"Mmm Elsa. Don't go." The voice mumbled in my hair. I turned to face the person in my bed, and gasped loudly as his lips smashed onto mine. They pulled away and I reached down on the ground for something to wear. My hands found a hoodie and I sat up, pulling it on.

"Elsaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Don't go." They whined, making me laugh.

I stood up and winced. My upper legs really hurt.

I found my underwear and slipped it on. I'm so tired, I need coffee. I walked out the room and immediately Anna was at my side.

"Elsa! What did you do!" She cried covering her mouth.

"I-I-I don't know." I groaned loudly, the doctors warned me that this kind of thing might happen, not remembering things. She looked me up and down and gasped, she picked up the sleeve of the hoodie I was wearing and looked at it.

"Elsa. This isn't your hoodie."

"I know. It used to belong to Jack. He gave it to me. I have to admit though, it's bigger than I remember. I probably lost weight in my coma." I mumbled, walking into the kitchen and making coffee.

I drank the hot liquid and sighed. Anna was drinking hot chocolate and I giggled as she burnt her tongue.

"Anna. My legs hurt." I whispered, she looked at me horrified.

"Elsa. Don't tell me..."

I nodded and tears came to my eyes.

Two arms enclosed around my shoulders, their face buried in my hair, Anna gaped at them. I steadily drank my coffee, looking into Anna's eyes. She looked at me and stood up, leaving the room. I turned around and faced the person I lost my virginity to.

Oh dear lord.

"J-J-Jack?" I whispered staring into his eyes.

"Good morning snowflake." He whispered in my ear. I kept my stare on the floor as he kissed my neck.

"Jack. Did I.... Lose...."

"Your virginity?" He mumbled sadly. I feel like a bitch for not remembering anything. All I could remember was us arguing and then him kissing me.

He pulled away from me and looked hurt.

"Yes. I-I-I feel horrible. I'm so sorry Elsa." He said rushed and panicked.

"Jack! Listen to me!" I begged as he ran to my room and throwing his shirt and jeans on.

"No! You obviously hate me." He mumbled.

"Jack! Listen to me. Please!" I screamed.

"Elsa! Are you...." Anna yelled running through the door. She saw Jack and I, both red-faced with anger.

"Okay, fight nevermind!" She declared, running out the room. I glared at Jack and froze the door, windows and his feet.

"You listen to me right now!" I yelled. How dare he think that he can use me and then leave, declaring I hate him while doing so!